10% Off Orders Over $40!

Guiltless Gourmet, All Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, 7 oz (198 g)

3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
Reviews 2-star

Too SALTY and thin

Posted by 5758804025431012968 on Jun 13, 2012

I was really looking forward to getting these chips to use with bean dips, guacamole ect. I found that the taste was OK but these chips had so much salt. Each chip was loaded with tons of small salt particles, and after finishing the bag there was still a lot of salt at the bottom of the bag. I also found that is does not withstand dips very well because they are small and very thin. Over all the taste was okay, but I would not repurchase these again.

Baked, but not Tasty

Posted by 4642359780344250894 on Oct 29, 2014

I ordered these by accident as the ones I wanted were out of stock. I understand the health benefits, but I did not find these tasty. They're crunchy though, so that's a plus.