Good

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 16, 2012

My children don`t like the taste of most children`s vitamins, but these are the first ones I could get my kids to take. However, I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because even though they will take these vitamins there are some flavors they REALLY like and some they don`t particularly care for but will take when that`s all is left.

Good vitamin gummy

Posted by Reviewer3275532 on Mar 01, 2012

Good vitamin gummy. Good taste. Less sugar will be better

Gummi multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1233713 on Aug 29, 2014

Sugar sugar sugar but kids love them

Great Taste

Posted by 5725728453523108150 on Jan 31, 2015

My kids seem very picky about taste, especially gummie, vitamins but all 4 kids love these. I have tried about 8-10 different gummie vitamins before I found these. I ordered these after reading other reviews, which I found accurate. I will most definitely be ordering more. Don't hesitate to buy these if you have picky kids. Only 4 stars because a few of the ingredients I am not totally fond of. I was wish there was more than 60 to a bottle.

good

Posted by 5474373900163058331 on Apr 10, 2016

Good product and excellent delivery speed by iHerb

Tastes nice but may cause irritation

Posted by Reviewer2384660 on Nov 29, 2011

Maybe because the taste is so great :), my eight-year-old has almost finished the bottle in three weeks and now developed a rash on tummy and legs. I am not 100% sure but otherwise we are very careful with what we eat.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2799721 on Dec 08, 2011

This item is great, however, the flavors should be sold separately. Kids who are very picky and do not enjoy all the flavors are at a disadvantage. If there is a similar product- vegan- with the flavors separated please notify me ASAP.