Gummi King, Sugar-Free Multi-Vitamin, For Kids, 60 Gummies

Reviews 3-star

Only 2 of my 3 kids like this product

Posted by RealReviewsInternational on Apr 21, 2014

This is an unusual product in my opinion. It looks and tastes 100% like candy. The average kid will think they are getting away with having candy for breakfast. It's hard to believe its a vitamin. It claims to be sugar-free but there is a grainy sugar-like coating (like candy). I can't work out what the coating is, so it makes me question whether I should just take their word that its sugar free. My four year old isn't keen on this product because of this gritty coating. I'm pretty confident most kids will love it. Have ordered it again. I give it 3 stars because I am confused about the coating and because its not a hit with the whole family. My 6 and 8 year old give it a 10/10 though. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".