HP Life Science, LJ100, 90 Veggie Caps

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

LJ100 is the best form of standardised extract of Tongkat Ali for boosting performance. This is the same as the previous LJ100 from Herbal Powers though they had changed the outlook. You can really last longer in bed if you have taken the products over some time. It is unlikely to work as well if you consume 4-8 capsules 1-2 hours prior to activity as recommended by the product without having taking the product for some time. It does not contain any flow agents/binders but it uses rice flour as filler. Despite the price difference, the capsules are better than the powder as the powder is very bitter to take. I used to be like this product but it is now 50% more expensive after the change. Check out my page for more reviews!

Dosage Works Best for Me

Posted by Reviewer1201388 on May 27, 2013

A wakeup to declining testosterone in my 50s got me to notice what the body tells of T levels and to research what to do about it. Softening nipples, shrinking testicles, fewer spontaneous erections (wakeup & daytime) and reduced libido are effects of declining T that are easy to monitor and can be reversed. After several herbs and combinations, I found that LJ-100 keeps working over the long term. I also found that effects build over time and continue after I stop taking it. Trick was finding how much is needed and how often. Too much too often of a 100mg per capsule product caused irritability, acne and even a weight loss appearance in the face and neck. This led to a cycle of quitting the product for 3-weeks or so to allow bad effects to go away, which also allowed the good effects to go away. This lower dose product has proven right. Rather than a regimented cycle, I take one 50mg capsule each morning until the body tells me things are up to snuff and cycle off until effects start to wane. 1-3 days on and 1-2 off was an effective start that settled in over several weeks at 3-5 on, 1 off after 3-4 days and 1-2 off after 5. Over 5 days on occasionally brings side effects so 5 on is my maximum. T-level monitoring confirms this dosage is working with no unwanted side effects telling it will continue.

Vitality in a bottle.

Posted by 4708430477616558074 on Oct 17, 2012

It works. I use 2 to 3 a day for 5 days then take 2 days off. I started out with one a day until I was sure it wouldn't over whelm me. So my dosing now is fine for me. I like the results I'm getting. Vitality was my goal for this graveyard shift worker.

Source of spirits!!

Posted by Reviewer1098358 on Aug 25, 2012

I always perchase it. The bottle package changed. I continue taking it in from now on!