Hampstead Tea, Organic Fairtrade Earl Grey, 25 Sachets, 1.75 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Aug 27, 2011

my fav for breakfast

awful

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012

I start my day with earl grey instead of coffee these days, and I have tried several earl grey tea brands from iherb. This was by far the worst earl grey! Even my husband who doesn't have sensitive taste buds said he just couldn't drink this tea because it was so bad. maybe I got a bad batch or something. I have 23 tea bags left and I don't know what to do with them.

Fairtrade make FAIRtea!

Posted by Reviewer1248019 on Mar 14, 2009

Totally forgettable. Hampstead seems to have problems with their strength. Have to use 2-3 times as much as other teas to get the same taste, at least with the 2 have tried.

Earl Grey Tea

Posted by Reviewer3247022 on Jul 28, 2010

This tea was dissapointing; it lacked depth in the black tea flavour and had very little bergamont citrius flavouring, this may be due to shelf life or the cartons being breached before or during delivery