Not as effective as expected

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on May 01, 2016

Did very little for me but if you need a gentle product, this would be good for you.

one week later

Posted by 5554505729953016324 on Mar 21, 2016

day one nothing happened.day two i hurt all over and felt feverish.day three the fever felt worse and my head was so dizzy .day four i felt a bit better.day five i woke up feeling completely differnt than I have in years .I honestly thought it was just because i was close to fourty and feeling slow and dizzy and sore came with age .I thought foggy brain was normal and that i was just over reacting to my own age .That is pure BS .i feel great .always feeling fevered and hot is gone .Everything i thought had to do with aging was lies.so many tests from doctors and meds and money wasted when all i needed was to clear my system. i feel another bottle may be needed just because in am affraid of leaving anything behind where my symtoms could come back .I am also getting some for my husband and 18 yearold son.to be honest i think everyone should take one bottle at least two times a year.i no longer feel like things are crawling under my skin at night .two weeks ago i would be going for a mid morning nap .i would sleep more then 16 hours a day .the last two days i have been up at 6 am and up until 10 or so i am wide awake .i don't know forsure what i had because doctors always looked at me like i was crazy .so i did the spit test on my own for candida and after research i found this product to have high reviews and now i understand why .if things go back in a few weeks to the way things were i will update but right now i feel like maybe i have a chance of living with a low chance of needing naps.high hopes but not once in at least three years until yesterday have i woke up feeling so amzing amazing. worth the money.tastes like bottled water convenient and cheaper then products with bad reviews .

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Mar 07, 2016

I find this product to be amazing for treating candida. I suffer from vaginal thrush and IC and this helps immensely. You do need to be careful with you diet too. I am using this along with Oregon Grape and nettle leaf capsules.

Best thing I have used

Posted by 4692711696990398735 on Aug 08, 2015

I have battled with systemic candida along with thrush for so long and had all about given up on ever getting better. You name it I've tried it from enzymes to antifungals and probiotics (that i am now allergic to thanks to developing leaky gut in trying to fight this).With most products I would get better for a while and then the symptoms would return (or never fully leave). For the first time in years I feel like this is the closest I have felt to normal and getting this under control. I am not done with the treatment but already feel worlds better. One bottle doesn't last long so be mindful of that when making an order.

The best I've tried so far!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Apr 15, 2014

I found this to be the fastest and most effective treatment for systemic candida. The first couple of days is really hard but after that, the relief is very noticeable.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2314584 on Aug 01, 2013

I do have more clarity and energy; however, the first two days were very rough for me... lots of muscle cramps and pain and gas.