OK

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 26, 2015

I expect a strong black tea but this one is not as strong, even when using quite a lot of tea leaves for a cup.

My daily cuppa

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 06, 2015

I drink this every single day. I wake up longing for a cup. Everytime I open this tin of tea, I see tiny, sparkly floating unicorns and hear angels sing. I smell vanilla, pink grapefruit, strawberries and butterscotch. After I finish my pot of tea, I can't bring myself to wash the pot and cup for hours. I keep coming back to sniff the cup and pot because they still smell of luscious ripe strawberries, vanilla pods, pink grapefruit and creamy, decadent butterscotch. Pity Harney seems to have changed the formula a little. The description I wrote above was inspired by the tea that came in the older tin design. The tea in the newer tins is slightly less of everything, though it still makes a very good cup of tea. If you're a regular buyer and drinker of this, you will know what I'm talking about. Apparently, they no longer put tiny, sparkly unicorns in this once stellar tea. It's still very good, just no longer dreamy. I miss the unicorns. So, just 4 stars.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste!

tasty tea!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 07, 2015

I really like this tea: the flavor is sweet and fruity, like black currants with a hint of caramel. The smell is very pleasant, and as sweet as the flavor (flavour). Interesting ingredients such as black tea, oolong tea, black currant flavor, vanilla flavor, bergamot oil or caramel flavor to achieve this tasty blend. I love this tea (and I love the City of Light, especially at night, when lights shine so brightly!!! :))

Not my favorite tea

Posted by 5597084533796698202 on Sep 18, 2015

Purchased really expecting a lovely tea based on other reviews. Have enjoyed many of the Harney& Sons teas so was very disappointed with the Paris blend. The current flavor completely overwhelmed the black tea for me. I prefer loose leaf tea for the better quality then usually seen in tea bags and this tea does deliver the high quality of leaf.

This has become my everyday tea!

Posted by 5521519153653344521 on May 09, 2015

I'm Norwegian and I drink a lot of coffee and a lot of tea. I bought this after reading some of the reviews, but was a bit sceptic about what was meant by paris flavored tea. But I am so glad I ended up buing this! I have been drinking this almost every day since I bought it. Even ordered it several times! It has a sweet vanilla tast to the black tea, that makes it more rich in taste. This has become my everyday tea.

good

Posted by 5695210214172161781 on Apr 21, 2015

good

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jan 21, 2015

exellent

sensational

Posted by Meags11 on Jan 01, 2015

This is sensational tea. Good relaxing flavour takes my breath away. Jus gorgeous!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »