Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Head Organics, Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Nourishing, 8.62 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

THE PERFECT DETANGLER!

Posted by Reviewer3256739 on Aug 16, 2011

I have thin, fine, waist length hair, that tangles very easily, even though I use conditioner after shampooing. I have been in search of the perfect detangler that will detangle without weighing my hair down. I have tried just about everything that I can find. I was about to give up all hope of ever finding the perfect detangler, then I tried this one. Thank goodness I found it! This product detangles wonderfully without weighing my hair down. After shampooing and conditioning, I spray it on my wet hair, and comb it through with simplicity. It removes all of the tangles and leaves my hair soft, yet my hair still has body and does not feel limp or over conditioned. It has a mild, pleasant scent. It is absolutely perfect! Finally, my search for the perfect detangler has come to an end.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2929652 on Apr 04, 2009

It does a great job.I'm very satisfied with this product. With celiac disease it's hard to find gluten free products.I will purchase this item again.

Great for your scalp

Posted by Reviewer1469310 on Apr 13, 2009

I have had so much trouble in the last few years with being allergic to shampoos and conditioners. I have gone to making my own, which at times is really a pain. I tried this on a whim, hoping it would at the very least not make my head itch. I have used it daily for two weeks now and not only have I not been itching, my head actually seems to be healing and my hair is getting softer. I am going to try the shampoo and regular conditioner next and see if it works as well. I'm not saying this is a miracle in a bottle for everyone, but it seems to be the one I have been looking for.

Pleasant to use

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Mar 31, 2009

I have been buying leave in conditioners that cost $25. This one did the same great job at a fraction of the price.

may be