New To iHerb?

Health Concerns, Power Mushrooms, Ganoderma (Reishi), 270 Tablets

best immune system enhancer ever

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Jan 20, 2012

Planned to send a link to this product to a friend who is hacking with a dandy cough and was surprised to find so little praise for a really great product. I would never want to be without this product. An immune enhancer, energy balancer (up when you need to get going and down when you need to go to sleep), and almost everything you need in one really super product. I'm 69 and need these mushrooms more than the young but would like to have had them when I was.

Great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer3290804 on Feb 24, 2012

The combo of mushrooms has kept us from getting sick while others around us have had colds. The tablets are large but not too large. High quality and 2 per day have done the trick.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on May 28, 2013

I just started using it 2 a day for Immune support, so I don't know how they work. What I like is that I can use this power mushrooms on my dog as well.

Good alternative

Posted by txbohogal on Oct 19, 2011

My fiance and I have been using the Ganoderma product with coffee, but found these tablets. We are taking them to boost our immune systems, and it's allergy season here in Texas (ragweed; pine). Mood has improved in spite of allergies and strength is good.