oil migrates out of capsules.

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 25, 2016

2 reviewers said these capsules have been rancid. As soon as I opened the new bottle the capsules felt greasy so I put the bottle in the fridge. They don't contain the antioxidant mixed tocopherols like their liquid does. I have also bought the Deva brand Vegan caps EPO, but they leaked after 2 weeks. They do contain mixed tocopherols. Are veg caps incapable of holding oil? I'd rather a liquid EPO that I can check for the smell and its freshness, and have recently read to buy EPO with vitamin E (tocopherols) as an antioxidant. Haven't found an oral use EPO with vit E.

Amazing for Mood Balance / PCOS / milk supply

Posted by 5417872205553658545 on Jun 30, 2015

I bought this brand Primrose Oil to relieve symptoms of PCOS and mood swings. For me, this supplement is a lifesaver. After only one week, I felt more emotionally balanced and my skin had a healthy glow to it. I have two sisters who use this product as well and are really happy with it. One of them takes it to clear up her skin with great results, and the other one takes it to boost her milk supply because she is nursing. Health From the Sun has 3 happy customers here. Evening primrose oil is God's gift to women!

I have switched to these veggie softgels from another type of evening primtrose oil...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015

...after comparing different brands. I have used Health From The Sun before, and think they are good quality for the price. I have been taking these for some weeks now, and am pleased with them. They are more convenient to take than the oil I was drinking, and veggie is a plus.

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3179184 on May 26, 2014

I take primrose regularly, and last time ordered 2 of these. It smells like rancid oil, which means the oil they used is rancid. It is horrible. I am going to ask them if they will take this back.

was ok but then . .

Posted by 5319032126950045611 on Feb 12, 2014

I tried this product the first time and it was ok , then I ordered a second tme and was surprised to find out the the color of the bottle was somewhat discolored - darker- on the inside, and when I opened it, it did not smell right, so I threw it away . .

My wife loves it!

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012

for years my wife suffered from irregular, and usually fairly severe, menstruation. We tried this on a friends recommendation and it improved her situation completely. It's safe and inexpensive, too.

My fiance likes these

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Apr 04, 2012

My fiance likes this brand for the vege caps.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3011287 on Apr 02, 2012

Easy to swallow.

affordable and vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer1910141 on Dec 09, 2011

I like that it is completely vegetarian. It's difficult to find affordable vegetarian Evening Primrose softgels.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Oct 05, 2011

I take this along with other oils for dry scaly skin & eczema, and my skin has improved dramatically. I feel this is making a real difference. Appreciate the veggie softgels.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »