Health From the Sun Black Currant, 1000 Soft Gels. Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012

This is the first time I have used this product by Health Sun. I was first concerned about the ingredients, because I thought they had stopped making the Original Ingredient for Black Currant Oil which was SCD Safe with all its ingredients to a Vegetarian ingredient line that don’t work for someone who is on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate diet). But after writing and talking with the company, I found that they were continuing to make the old original recipe, which is perfect for someone on the SCD Diet. Besides Black Currant Oil, which has these wonderful properties, Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3), Gamma-Linolenic Acid (Omega 6), Lenoleic Acid (Omega 6), Oielc Acid (Omega 9) and Stearidoric Acid (Omega 3) the other ingredients only include this: Gelatin, Glycerin and water, which are all SCD legal. Heath from Sun was wonderful at relieving my fears that they were not changing the Original recipe. They were only adding a vegetarian line to sell to vegans too. So, when buying make sure your read the back ingredients. For right now the original Black Currant oil comes in a blue bottle, while the vegan Black current comes in a green bottle. So, watch out and read the back to make sure you are getting the correct Black Current, if you are on the SCD Diet. Yes, I will be buying this product again as long as it stays SCD Safe.

Black Currant Oil

Posted by Reviewer2325249 on Sep 14, 2011

I have been using this product since 2001 by Health From The Sun. I love it and always get high quality product.

Excellent mood balancer-

Posted by treater on Aug 27, 2011

Put my daughter onto these. Within 2 days (@2 per day) she felt her 'younger old self' again... sharper mind, confident and positive. Works the same for our whole family.

Black Currant xcellent for cracked skin

Posted by Reviewer3009983 on Apr 12, 2011

I have used this brand of Black Currant, because it is 1000 mg., for a while and it really seems to have helped cracked skin on hands and feet. I take two a day and have not had cracked skin since after the first month.

black current 1000

Posted by Reviewer2161221 on Sep 25, 2010

my wife is taking your blackcurrent soft gell.1000. but nothing is working yet she has only been taking them for one week. she suffers from arthritis both types can you sugest anything else she can try.yours j.w

wrong fatty acid

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 09, 2010

I do believe a person is supposed to get more of the 3 and less of the 6. I won't be buying this again. It's back to fish oil.

maybe a better alternitive to fish omega

Posted by Reviewer2478599 on May 10, 2010

good form of omega 3 especilly for those that do not eat fish

Good form of GLA

Posted by Reviewer1151697 on May 07, 2010

I believe better form of GLA then evening of primrose - good for your skin and menopause issues.

Excellent for skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer2149369 on Apr 22, 2010

My auyervedic practitioner recommended I take these black currant seed oil at 6000 mg/day since I have such a dry constition. I have only titrated up to 3000 mls/day and love them! My skin and hair actually have some dewy softness to them. Be careful, though, too much too fast resulted in a headache, and achey joints for me.

Menopause relief

Posted by Reviewer2602073 on Feb 16, 2010

This greatly helped with my hot flashes! I would recommend product highly. Great value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »