Contains carrageenan!

Posted by Reviewer1693298 on Jun 10, 2011

I did not notice that this product contains carrageenan, which breaks me out terribly. Otherwise a nice product, but just not for me.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on May 01, 2010

This has really helped balance my hormones.

Fpr skin

Posted by Reviewer3285068 on Aug 23, 2010

These are really loving my skin which is soft and moist after having these for 2 months. Also loving the fact that they are suitable for vegetarians.

I have switched to these veggie softgels from another type of evening primtrose oil...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015

...after comparing different brands. I have used Health From The Sun before, and think they are good quality for the price. I have been taking these for some weeks now, and am pleased with them. They are more convenient to take than the oil I was drinking, and veggie is a plus.

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3179184 on May 26, 2014

I take primrose regularly, and last time ordered 2 of these. It smells like rancid oil, which means the oil they used is rancid. It is horrible. I am going to ask them if they will take this back.

Amazing for Mood Balance / PCOS / milk supply

Posted by 5417872205553658545 on Jun 30, 2015

I bought this brand Primrose Oil to relieve symptoms of PCOS and mood swings. For me, this supplement is a lifesaver. After only one week, I felt more emotionally balanced and my skin had a healthy glow to it. I have two sisters who use this product as well and are really happy with it. One of them takes it to clear up her skin with great results, and the other one takes it to boost her milk supply because she is nursing. Health From the Sun has 3 happy customers here. Evening primrose oil is God's gift to women!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3011287 on Apr 02, 2012

Easy to swallow.

My fiance likes these

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Apr 04, 2012

My fiance likes this brand for the vege caps.

My wife loves it!

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012

for years my wife suffered from irregular, and usually fairly severe, menstruation. We tried this on a friends recommendation and it improved her situation completely. It's safe and inexpensive, too.

IHERB ROCKS

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Jan 06, 2011

Great, effective, product. I love IHERB! Products are the best...pricing/delivery can't be beat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »