Good for starting headache, but no effect on full mшgraine

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012

Good for starting headache, but no effect on full migraine. Gives cooling effect, relaxes, but if strong headache already started, can't help it.

Interesting means. Интересное средство.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

I like natural structure стика are essential oils of mint and a lavender. Pleasant aroma. Put on whisky at a weak headache. Helped. At the strong - only as a supportive application, I do not trust that can help here. Migraine isn't treated by such things. To facilitate a condition - yes! I like original design. It is pleasant to get from a handbag and to take in hands. I use also for tension and relaxation removal. I recommend for purchase. Мне нравится натуральный состав стика - это эфирные масла мяты и лаванды. Приятный аромат. Наносила на виски при слабой головной боли. Помогало. При сильной - только как вспомогательное средство, не верю что может тут помочь. Мигрень такими вещами не лечится. Облегчить состояние - да! Мне нравится оригинальный дизайн. Приятно достать из сумочки и взять в руки. Использую также для снятия напряжения и релаксации. Рекомендую для покупки.

Very good!

Posted by olshin on Mar 30, 2012

It helps my mom from headaches during PMS.

Great for migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Apr 19, 2009

I have been using this product for a long time. Whenever I feel a migraine coming on, I have this handy. The roller ball massages your temples and the lavender and pepermint smell is fantastic!

Handy

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on May 25, 2008

I always use oils for the migraines headaches I get. This stick, is a convenient way to be able to always carry these oils with me in a no-mess, easy way. It is very refreshing. I would definately refer to a friend

Not a miracle-worker but good enough

Posted by kettercat on May 26, 2012

I'm afraid I suffer from frequent migraines, apart from prescription pills nothing seems to work. Problem with the pills I take - they make me dizzy and "high" for about two hours, which means that if I start to feel a migraine coming up but I know I have to drive somewhere soon, for instance, I can't take the pill - meaning I know I have to suffer a hell of a migraine later on because by the time I can finally take the pill it's way too late. Now that I have this little buddy I feel so much "safer" - when I start to feel a migraine coming up, I just roll it against my temples. Half a minute later I start to feel a cold sensation which eases the pain immediately (just be careful not to spread too much - it ends up in your eyes, not very nice - trust me!). I'm afraid it doesn't make the migraine completely go away, but it gives me the much-needed extra time before it kicks back full-time. Will definitely repurchase once it comes back in stock!

not like

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

not working

Great product

Posted by m-and-m on May 10, 2011

Works great and the smell is so relaxing.

I take it with me everywhere

Posted by Reviewer1395392 on May 19, 2011

I love my mygrastick and so glad I was able to find it on iHerb. It relieves most of my headaches within 20 minutes or so and the roller ball is great to help relieve tension. I find that the product does last longer than it says on the package and always keep one in my purse just in case.

works great

Posted by grinochka-AKA762 on May 22, 2011

Love this product, it's work