herbal supplement

Posted by 5008819067269198868 on Mar 08, 2014

A very good supplement, in Italy I could not find it was suggested to me to cure my hemorrhoids and after starting to take it every day I have to say that I'm much better

Repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Oct 29, 2012

I have bought this item a few times good value great lipids.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1550853 on Sep 22, 2012

good taste

exactly what desired...

Posted by Reviewer1124931 on Sep 10, 2012

This product is exactly what I was looking for: vegan, organic, 3-6-9 EFA... I like this product and usually can not find it in local grocers such as Sprouts or Whole Foods - especially for the reasonable price here at iHerb.

omega diet

Posted by 5375605316132856363 on Sep 09, 2012

Has all the Omegas that you need without strong after test

Excellent Omega product !

Posted by vinetu28 on Sep 01, 2012

Omega-3 fatty acids are a group of essential fatty acid nutrients derived from marine or plant sources. If you don't eat fish on a consistent basis, you may be deficient in oils that support healthy skin, hair and joint flexibility. It seems the food we are eating today is not doing the job and we have to take supplements to maintain health, not to mention, "striving for longevity." Truthfully, this supplement has changed my life in a number of ways. I have more energy, my joints feel less stressed while working out and it has now been proven that we need to either consume a lot more salmon or take supplements. All fatty acids hold enormous potential for the body, in that they are converted into other molecules that perform vital roles in regulating, mediating, inducing and countering myriad body functions. It’s not so much that one omega is inheritantly bad and another good; we just need them in the proportions Mother Nature spent so much time — 40,000 years or so! — meticulously fine-tuning. The problem is that adherents to the typical American diet take in stacks of omega-6’s and 9’s, which, if not balanced by 3’s, fiercely fuels the inflammatory fires. And we know this can lead to a litany of health issues. The ratio of omega-6’s to 3’s should be somewhere between 2:1 and 4:1. Instead, most of us are getting somewhere between 10:1 and 30:1. This overview of the differences between omega-3’s, 6’s and 9’s should give you a better idea as to why we hear so much about one fatty acid versus another. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution for evening out the imbalance that, unlike pharmaceutical anti-inflammatories or statin drugs, doesn’t involve risky side effects. It’s possible to quickly and effectively quiet much of the body’s inflammatory response directly by taking EPA and DHA supplements. When balance between the two sides of the inflammatory cascade is restored, inflammation is reduced.

healthy oil

Posted by 5143852880627290194 on Jun 05, 2012

i mix this oil in with my oatmeal....it is healthy and tasteless in the oatmeal.

Effective but taste bad

Posted by Reviewer1463538 on Feb 15, 2012

I'm pretty sure I have seen health benefits since I started taking Health from the sun however the taste is horrendous!

quality

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Feb 06, 2012

quality product

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Oct 10, 2011

I take 2 tablespoons of this and it keeps my skin smooth and acne free.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »