New To iHerb?

Health From The Sun, PFO Pure Fish Oil, Ultra Potent, Omega-3, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Just OK Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2545337 on Dec 29, 2011

I take 3000 to 4000mg of quality fish oil daily for medical autoimmune disorder. I have tried many high EPA/DHA fish oil to see which ones have a better effect for me without the dreaded fish burp. This Ultra potent fish oil looks good on the ingredients list and also that they tell you what kind of fish is being used. However, I have had more fish burps with this particular fish oil, so I will not be using again, especially at this cost. There are other fish oils with high Epa/Dha that do not give me the burps and cost less.