Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Health King, Kidney Fortifier Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1909395 on Jan 18, 2009

This has been a great find!! I am border line in need of dialysis. By using this product for thre last few months it has helped me to AVOID dialysis. I can really tell when I don't use it. You must follow the directions & drink plenty of water.

Great Detoxer!

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Sep 15, 2012

This is also a wonderful detoxer! After many years of systemic candida infection, I needed a serious detox. When I started drinking this tea, I was pleasantly surprised by its powerful detoxing effect: constipation gone, detox from facial skin greatly increased (even with some break-outs), water retention much decreased, gum swelling much decreased, etc. etc. I made plenty of iced tea with it and some green tea and drank 2 to 4 glasses a day so I can also take in fluid. Continued for a few months. I think you need to use at least 2 tea bags a day to see significant effects. I took a few months break and feeling great, and I am starting another cycle again! Really works.

Works for me!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 08, 2009

Seems to be helping with the lingering affects (cloudy, strong-smelling urine) of a kidney/UT infection. For best effect, I recommend following directions and drinking it several times a day.

WoW!

Posted by Reviewer1716039 on Feb 15, 2011

I stumbled upon this for kidney fortifying purposes, but I had started it with a bad chest cold and this cleared me up in one day!! I read up about Eleuthero, and this has it in it and must be very good quality - My energy is better and overall mood - Great Stuff!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 19, 2011

I could feel some energy at my lower back pain since the first sachet and the smell is very good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »