Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1331803 on Jan 27, 2010

Got this stuff quickly and professionally, done a 10 day cleanse, in that 10 days stuff came out of me that would give you nightmares. I feel a hell of a lot better now, more energy, breath minty fresh and most importantly i know it works. Nice.

Icccckkkkkkkkkkk!

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Apr 09, 2009

I wanted to stick with this stuff and be able to give it a great review, but it is like trying to drink wook pulp mixed with sand. The few times I was able to choke it down it worked great but holy god is the stuff vile. None of the reviews I read alluded to the fact that only a termite would find the taste and consistency appealing. Maybe I'm naive about fiber cleansing but I just assumed that they were able to make the stuff palatable. My bad. In the product's defense, it does work really well - and fast. I didn't experience any cramping or gas. I may eventually cowboy up and force myself to power it down twice a day for 10 days like the directions specify for thorough cleansing. If you don't mind texture, consistency and taste issues in your liquid tonics, then this can definitely fit the bill, both results-wise and price-wise.

Nice balanced formula

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Nov 03, 2011

I use this any time I need a little relief from bloating. Or would like to do a little "housecleaning". I believe works well with any type of parasite type cleanse to keep the herbs moving through the small intestine and sweeping everything away. If any problems with the parasite cleanse in the large intestine I just sweep it away by doing a coffee enema. This one-two solution has solved many issues for me.

Great for when your feeling like you need a lift from the inside

Posted by Reviewer2270610 on Feb 10, 2011

There are times when I feel that tummy is weighing me down. I would use this to help me get cleaned and give me a little energy as well

many years of effective use

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Mar 20, 2011

i found this product in the 80's and have used it off and on ...always very effective and not difficult. Reap the benefits

Works

Posted by Reviewer2064529 on Dec 20, 2011

This works fast so don't have any plans to go out.

Very good !!

Posted by Reviewer3007488 on Aug 30, 2012

Works very well, takes about 7 hours to see it working. I do feel you should make sure you drink at least a couple of glasses of water straight afterwards. I love iHerb products !! and the shipping time to Australia is absolutely fantastic !!!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2355918 on Dec 25, 2012

I bought for my grandfather, he told me is the best...

Flattens My Tummy

Posted by Reviewer3119677 on Nov 19, 2013

I love this pdt. Use it every 2 months for 10 days as per the instructions. It takes about 7 hours to work its way so make sure you are not outside! I take 2 teaspoon mix with my fruit/vegetable smoothie in the morning so it does not taste bad at all.My tummy is certainly much flatter.I will then revert back to Health Plus Original Colon Cleanse.

Effective!

Posted by 5095075346149990836 on Feb 21, 2015

It really helps to keep your colon clean and belly flat) I've tried different cleances, this is the only one which really helps fast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »