Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1331803 on Jan 27, 2010

Got this stuff quickly and professionally, done a 10 day cleanse, in that 10 days stuff came out of me that would give you nightmares. I feel a hell of a lot better now, more energy, breath minty fresh and most importantly i know it works. Nice.

Icccckkkkkkkkkkk!

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Apr 09, 2009

I wanted to stick with this stuff and be able to give it a great review, but it is like trying to drink wook pulp mixed with sand. The few times I was able to choke it down it worked great but holy god is the stuff vile. None of the reviews I read alluded to the fact that only a termite would find the taste and consistency appealing. Maybe I'm naive about fiber cleansing but I just assumed that they were able to make the stuff palatable. My bad. In the product's defense, it does work really well - and fast. I didn't experience any cramping or gas. I may eventually cowboy up and force myself to power it down twice a day for 10 days like the directions specify for thorough cleansing. If you don't mind texture, consistency and taste issues in your liquid tonics, then this can definitely fit the bill, both results-wise and price-wise.

Nice balanced formula

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Nov 03, 2011

I use this any time I need a little relief from bloating. Or would like to do a little "housecleaning". I believe works well with any type of parasite type cleanse to keep the herbs moving through the small intestine and sweeping everything away. If any problems with the parasite cleanse in the large intestine I just sweep it away by doing a coffee enema. This one-two solution has solved many issues for me.

Great for when your feeling like you need a lift from the inside

Posted by Reviewer2270610 on Feb 10, 2011

There are times when I feel that tummy is weighing me down. I would use this to help me get cleaned and give me a little energy as well

many years of effective use

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Mar 20, 2011

i found this product in the 80's and have used it off and on ...always very effective and not difficult. Reap the benefits