Health Plus Inc., Super Liver Cleanse, Total Body Cleansing System, Step 2, 90 Capsules

black radish root

Posted by Reviewer2810606 on Jul 20, 2011

I ordered this because of the black radish root and the artichoke extract. I think it is a good product for cleansing the digestive system. I received an ad in the mail for another product that tipped me off to the importance of these ingredients. I wanted to get a product like that at a more reasonable price.

cleanse for better quality of life

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Mar 20, 2011

i like these products: effective and not harsh or too much to handle. Regular cleansings keep the body open and at full form and function. This is good for all ages.

No pro here but have noticed results

Posted by Reviewer2324783 on Oct 28, 2009

This is step 2 of 8 for full body cleansing. My husband and I have been taking the bowel cleanse for a couple of months and now stepping out to add monthly the remaining products. There isn't a specific "gallbladder" cleanse and I'm wondering if perhaps this works with it as well. I've noticed what I would call a greasy release which is quite different for me. We absolutely love shopping at iHerb for everything.

Can't complain.

Posted by Reviewer1883572 on Jun 06, 2012

The medication, I take can cause damage to the liver. I haven't had a problem, thank God, and I feel this product is one reason why,

Havent tried yet