July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Health and Wisdom Inc., Magnesium Bath Crystals, 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)

relief!!!

Posted by Reviewer2899955 on Aug 26, 2011

Love this product! My husband and I both suffer from back pain and other pain areas, when we need we soak in this and sleep like babies.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Mar 13, 2012

My husband had a lot of shoulder pain from excessively playing golf. I got those magnesium crystals about 2 months ago and put them into the bath every night without telling him. A few days ago, he told me that his shoulder pain was almost gone (he had it for the past 2 years) and it was only then that I told him about the crystals. I seem to have fewer headaches and my arthritis pain in my finger has been reduced a lot. I couldn't bend my finger anymore but now I can again.

Expensive!

Posted by Reviewer1859036 on Jan 19, 2013

Mark Sircus recommends upward of 5 pounds of magnesium crystals per bath for those that are deficient. Following these recommendations, you have one $50 bath. I'll stick with the gel, as I feel it's more value for my money.