Rough for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1137164 on Feb 14, 2016

My skin did not like this product

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2501713 on Jul 21, 2015

This is my life savior! I suffer from skin problem and this helped me tremendously. I use both gel and oil. This is much stronger than gel but I like the strong effect.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

Effective product

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

Use this in my baths as it is too strong to put directly on my skin (even mixed 50/50 with water).

Great

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Dec 22, 2012

Before and after work outs for soreness! So many benefits to magnesium...

Seemed to work

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

Used on my feet and felt more relaxed.

Don´t buy if you have psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Aug 28, 2012

Good product to correct lack of magnesium. But it was awful for my psoriatic skin.

delivers

Posted by sav430 on Jul 03, 2012

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

MAGNESIUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 05, 2012

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT ITS HARD TO KEEP IN YOUR HAND ITS LIKE WATER SO ITS HARD TO SPREAD ON ANYTHING IT ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND I WOULD RECOMMEND A MAGNESIUM GEL INSTEAD.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »