Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

You can feel it working.

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Aug 04, 2011

I put it on my sister's sore knee and she felt the difference right away. Much faster than soaking in epsom salts.

Effective product

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

delivers

Posted by sav430 on Jul 03, 2012

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

*****

Posted by Reviewer3050664 on Jul 13, 2011

Won't do for hair. Makes them greasy. But a good choice for the rest of your body

Don´t buy if you have psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Aug 28, 2012

Good product to correct lack of magnesium. But it was awful for my psoriatic skin.

Super services

Posted by Reviewer3329255 on Sep 14, 2011

Thanks

MAGNESIUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 05, 2012

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT ITS HARD TO KEEP IN YOUR HAND ITS LIKE WATER SO ITS HARD TO SPREAD ON ANYTHING IT ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND I WOULD RECOMMEND A MAGNESIUM GEL INSTEAD.

Great

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Dec 22, 2012

Before and after work outs for soreness! So many benefits to magnesium...

Magnesium oil

Posted by Reviewer1895521 on Oct 14, 2011

Very impressed with results. Use it on legs and feet for nerve problems. Works really well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »