July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

HealthForce Nutritionals, Acai Resveratrol, Ultimate ORAC, Antioxidant Extreme, Version 8, 360 VeganCaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fantasic

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

My skin and health has improved so much with these. They are very potent, so work up to the intensive dosage, but I have almost no fine lines left on my face and almost no redness anywhere on my body anymore. No fillers in the product at all!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is definitely one of the most antioxidant blends. Note that Healthforce updates their formula often and iherb is very slow in updating the new list. This is an all-in one product and uses the most of the well proven herbs/food. It uses air-tight glas s bottle that prevent oxygen entering and plastic bottle may leech gas. The ingredients are either organic (no pesticide) or wildcrafted (more potency). The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. The ingredient smells very fresh and the quality remains for long period. It is great that the products contain no fillers, binders or flow agents. It also contains special blend called ‘Herbal Antioxidant Activator’ which can help to increase the bio-as similation and results. Pricewise, it is somewhat expensive. However, one bottle lasts for 3 months and you probably do not need other bottles of antioxidants. I used to have multiple bottles of individual antioxidant. It was more costly altogether and troublesome to handle. Some of the ingredients are weighed very low so I wonder if there is any potency or just pixel dust. However, I trust Jameth Sherian does understand what he is doing. Check out my page for more reviews!

The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Dec 10, 2011

These antioxidant are chock a block full of the finest ingredients. I do feel better when I take them. Also my skin looks better! I just take 4 a day so this container lasts 2 months which makes it more affordable. Thanks iherb for carrying this!!

Overpriced

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Oct 07, 2011

I think this product is overpriced although granted a very high quality product. Check the ingredients well as you may come to see that some of the products in here are in fact not expensive at all. (this is not to say they the products are not extremely effective) Turmeric is $11.33/lb on this website to be exact. You guys do the math, if 8 capsules of this product contain 1.3 grams of turmeric and approximately 30% or more of the product is just turmeric, then I guess I just feel that the product is overpriced. However I do think it's a quality product. I don't want to slam the product, as I believe it's good (I've used it extensively) but it is wayyyy overpriced. Can wait for the other co's to jump in and create a similar product. BTW, I am a Healthforce afficionado and take the greens, chlorella, spirulina on a regular basis. I like the co's honesty. they stand alone . eric

HealthForce Nutritionals, Acai Resveratrol Ult. ORAC Antioxidant Extreme

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Dec 15, 2011

All of Dr. Sheridan's products we've tried are exceptionally effective. Love that this is in V-Caps. I've looked up every single ingrediant in his products and he really knows his nutrients to come up w/ his amazing products and obviously doesn't skimp on them. I wish they were cheaper, but it is worth your health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »