The BEST Chlorella on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Apr 28, 2013

Chlorella is a very powerful detoxifier with the ability to attract and bind toxins from whatever it comes into contact with. Often people don't realize that this includes not only the toxins in their bodies (once it is ingested), but also the environment in which chlorella is grown. As such, it is very important to know the source of the chlorella which you are putting into your body, and to make sure it is not already "pre-contaminated" with pollutants from its origin environment. Many brands of chlorella on the market today contain fair amounts of heavy metals and other pollutants~ the very things we're trying to rid our bodies of when we take chlorella! By contrast, according to its website, HealthForce's Chorella Manna is grown in indoor tanks under tightly controlled conditions, ensuring a pure, high-quality, contaminant-free product. It has also been tested for purity and guaranteed free of radiation~ very important in this day and age! The vacuum-sealed, glass packaging ensures that it's fresh and not contaminated by leaching plastic residues. The powder itself is finely ground, almost fluffy. It has a rich, sulfury taste that some people might find objectionable, but I love it. Aside from being a very potent detoxifier, it's also incredibly nutritious. This brand is a top-quality product all the way around!

HIGHEST POSSIBLE QUALITY IS WORTH THE PRICE!

Posted by Reviewer3185883 on Sep 09, 2011

A superlative product. Couldn't be more pleased with the results. I live in Toronto, Canada, and I saved a lot of money by buying a quantity from you. Canadian prices are A LOT higher.

Be carefull with the dosing if you are having chlorella for the first time

Posted by Reviewer1250159 on Mar 28, 2013

This is the first time, when I have tried Chlorella. I bought it to help my proctitis. Hopefully it will help. In the first morning I took a teaspoon of chlorella and after a few hours got nausea and dizziness. While searching information about chlorella side effects, I found out, that you should start to take it by very small doses like 1/2 teaspoon to avoid the nausea or other detoxification symptons. Now I am taking 1/2 teaspoon and have no problems.

Fine powder

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Sep 07, 2011

This chlorella is very fine ground. You notice that when you open a bottle of it that hasn't been moved for a long time, and a little bit of fine smoke-like chlorella dust gently soars out of the bottle. This is good, because finer the powder is, the better the nutrients get absorbed. The taste is very good too (for a chlorella). A little pricey though, but I think this time you get what you pay for.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Mar 08, 2012

Ive tried a few different brands. Not huge differences. But one thing I found out thru trial and error (constipation!) is start with less! Half the recommended dosage is more than enough for me.

Noticed a difference on the day I take it

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Jan 10, 2014

I do feel better on the days when I take it - it seems I can think more clearly whenever I take it. I would take it anyway to help get rid of the heavy metals in the body, so it is plus when I realized the taste is much better than I thought. I read a lot of reviews about how horrible chlorella tastes, but this one tastes similar to barley green so it's not bad at all. Besides, it's a good thing that this company grows their chlorella in tanks inside their facility in South Korea. Some manufacturer got their chlorella from Japan, which I'll absolutely stay away because of the nuclear accident.

Use it every day

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Better taste than other chlorella powder, blends easy and is 100% working for me. I drink a green shake almost every morning and Chlorella and Spirulina are always the base, will never stop .This one is one of my favourit products at Iherb.

lean, mean, green machine

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 20, 2014

this is one of the finest chlorella products i have ever feasted on. healthforce usually sits at the pinnacle in terms of the quality it puts out in their products, and this chlorella is a fine example of why. the color of the powder is more vibrant and the texture is finely ground, almost talc like. when first opening the bottle, your olfactory system will let you know that the powder gives off subtle scents, and there is nothing fishy or foul in the production process or finished product, like some inexpensive products i have experimented with. the flavor can best be described as "nut like", and i can go along with this. raw nuts with a smooth, clean consistency, balancing out a vegetal/oceanic finish. start slow and build up your tolerance when easing into this. it is very potent, and some people usually get a reaction when introducing chlorella into their regiment.

The best chlorella available!

Posted by Reviewer1257505 on May 20, 2014

Very high quality chlorella, tastes really good. I trust this company.

The best one!

Posted by eldeen on Jan 02, 2013

This is the best chlorella powder I have ever tried. I think it tastes better than chlorella from other brands. Chlorella never tastes good, but the health benefits outweigh that. The powder is very fine, so it's easy to blend with water or juice and the nutrients are easily absorbed into the body. Unfortunately, the price of this has risen, so I can not buy it (to Norway) anymore without paying customs duties and VAT. Then it becomes too expensive for me, so now I use the one from Pure Planet. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Dette er det beste chlorellapulveret jeg har prøvd noen sinne. Jeg synes det smaker bedre enn chorella fra andre merker. Chlorella smaker aldri godt, men helsefordelene veier opp for det. Pulveret er veldig fint, så det er lett å blande det med vann eller juice, og næringsstoffene blir lett absorbert i kroppen. Dessverre har prisen økt, så jeg kan ikke kjøpe denne til Norge lenger uten å betale toll/MVA. Da blir det for dyrt for meg, så nå bruker jeg den fra Pure Planet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »