Good for you but tastes absolutely vile

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Nov 25, 2015

Can't bring myself to eat/ drink this, despite the fact I spent lots of $$ on it. The taste is really vile...

I like it

Posted by 5698789973533966480 on Apr 17, 2014

I make a smoothie with this, green powder, rice milk, and fruits. It doesn't taste as bad as I imagined as I read the reviews of it. It has been two weeks but I feel healthy, calm, and energy. I'm taking this hoping to heal my infections and also moderate my food preference. I love sweets but I'm not craving it much any more. I'll continue this for a while.

hands down winner

Posted by 4972988849235219188 on Jun 03, 2013

a must have for me. never without my afa...

Not even close to the quality of E3Live. Overpriced as well

Posted by 5479220172942829448 on Mar 06, 2013

I take Healthforce products daily, and I am a HUGE fan. I love the Vitamineral Earth, Vitamin C, and Zeoforce, and I am daily users of all of those. I will also continue buying their products. I bought Elixir of the Lake out of brand loyalty. I am sorely disappointed by it compared to the feelings I get from E3Live. This is due to Elixir of the Lake being dried compared to fresh and frozen of E3. Healthforce really needs to rethink how they bring this product to the customer. Jameth Sheridan says drying it is the most financially economic way to bring the product out. Well, the QUALITY is taking a MAJOR HIT. This disappoints me even furthur when you realize how expensive all of Healthforce's items are. Please do not make the same mistake I did, and go with the fresh liquid frozen version by E3Live. It is changing my life after years of addictions.

highly efficient !

Posted by 5149522602375057556 on Jan 04, 2013

Very powerfull product. It taste is not so bad... very easy to swallow. I recommend it !

Tastes like crap but changes your life!

Posted by Reviewer2934783 on Apr 07, 2012

This smells so bad and tastes like crap, keep taking it and you reap serious health benefits.

This is not just an algae!!!!

Posted by norihito on Dec 16, 2011

Soooo Powerful algae, probably strongest purest algae in the world. I could quit my bad eating habit (like eating too much nut butter,,)with this AFA and chaga. Recommend this!!

Great cleansing powder

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 21, 2011

being a vegetarian it's hard to find anything with protein. I love Elixir of the lake. I mix it with green super foods, vitamin c and fruit of the world. I drink earth separately. Thanks Iherb for great service and price.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Love this, can't recommend it highly enough, very vibrant and high quality.

Phenomenal Product

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011

This is a phenomenal product. I mix one small tea spoon of Elixir of the lake,Fruits of the Earth, Vitamineral Green and Vitamineral Earth and I'm good for the whole day (no food. These are amazing products. Many many health benefits. These products give me so much energy, these products got me looking and feeling great. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »