Phenomenal Product

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011

This is a phenomenal product. I mix one small tea spoon of Elixir of the lake,Fruits of the Earth, Vitamineral Green and Vitamineral Earth and I'm good for the whole day (no food. These are amazing products. Many many health benefits. These products give me so much energy, these products got me looking and feeling great. Will buy again.

Feel nourished

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jul 23, 2010

Good stuff, I mix this with Vitamineral Green version 4.8, and some chia seeds in water. Taste like crap, but I feel amazing and energized after drinking this concoction.

Not even close to the quality of E3Live. Overpriced as well

Posted by 5479220172942829448 on Mar 06, 2013

I take Healthforce products daily, and I am a HUGE fan. I love the Vitamineral Earth, Vitamin C, and Zeoforce, and I am daily users of all of those. I will also continue buying their products. I bought Elixir of the Lake out of brand loyalty. I am sorely disappointed by it compared to the feelings I get from E3Live. This is due to Elixir of the Lake being dried compared to fresh and frozen of E3. Healthforce really needs to rethink how they bring this product to the customer. Jameth Sheridan says drying it is the most financially economic way to bring the product out. Well, the QUALITY is taking a MAJOR HIT. This disappoints me even furthur when you realize how expensive all of Healthforce's items are. Please do not make the same mistake I did, and go with the fresh liquid frozen version by E3Live. It is changing my life after years of addictions.

Tastes like crap but changes your life!

Posted by Reviewer2934783 on Apr 07, 2012

This smells so bad and tastes like crap, keep taking it and you reap serious health benefits.

Wierd Taste

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010

The only way I can get this powder to blend is to put it in a blender and let 'er rip for a couple minutes or two. Otherwise, it is a pain to mix. When you burp, you might get the distinct taste of rubber, although that might just be me. Keeps me satisfied 'till lunch and has many beneficial constituents.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Aug 10, 2011

This product is great. It tastes a bit like rubber, like an earlier review mentioned but the effect is great. It helps me stay alert and mentally focused and gives me energy.

Expensive and I'm Allergic!

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Jan 31, 2011

Invested a large sum in this jar. It is nutritionally similar to spirulina but the difference is it tastes disgusting, I'm allergic to it (unlike many sources of Spirulina), and it is very expensive. What a waste of money. If you aren't allergic to it then it is probably good but expensive.

hands down winner

Posted by 4972988849235219188 on Jun 03, 2013

a must have for me. never without my afa...

This is not just an algae!!!!

Posted by norihito on Dec 16, 2011

Soooo Powerful algae, probably strongest purest algae in the world. I could quit my bad eating habit (like eating too much nut butter,,)with this AFA and chaga. Recommend this!!

Great cleansing powder

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 21, 2011

being a vegetarian it's hard to find anything with protein. I love Elixir of the lake. I mix it with green super foods, vitamin c and fruit of the world. I drink earth separately. Thanks Iherb for great service and price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »