Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

HealthForce Nutritionals, Greener Grasses Alkallizer, Version 2.0, 10 oz (284 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1178542 on Nov 18, 2009

I'm very satisfied with this product. Greener Grasses is not as smooth as Green Magma, but has more dense and fresh green taste while being a little more economical. A little bit of rough texture and aftertaste because of the grasses fiber, but you can get used to it. I recommend this.

Love the taste and the cooling effect

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 02, 2010

It's like another reader said, a cheap alternative to Green Magma and wheatgrass has its own benefits so I'm happy. It's cooling and refreshing - combine it with Vitamineral Green for a smoother taste. Seems to help my inflammatory responses.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Gras ses powders have been grinded to extremely fine and it mixes really easy with a blender bottle. The taste is very strong and quite bitter and that probably reflects its potency and freshnes s. Because of the taste, I wouldn’t recommend it to beginners. This product uses both whole gras s and juice so you can be sure that you are getting benefits from both sides. What makes these gras s products better than other is that it uses air tight lid glas s bottle (plastic container leaks oxygen and leech toxic gas ses over time), UV tinted glas s (protect from UV light), Truganic (Healthforce’s own more stringent version of organic), no carrier agents like maltodextrin (commonly used) and grinded to very fine (highly bioavailable). Pricewise, it is reasonable for what you actually get. Check out my page for more reviews!

A green genie has been unleashed!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 25, 2014

This comes with an outer seal shrink wrap and inner seal. The powder if free flowing without added chemicals. There is a piece of anti caking pack or paper inside. As soon as I opened this, green 'smoke' came out. It was pretty cool. Taste is very yummy. Surprisingly, no bitterness in spite of dandelion greens. It tastes mainly like oatmeal, like those green health bars I used to eat, very reminiscing of cookie dough. Dissolves perfectly in a glass bottle with water only. No blenders needed, just shake. A word of caution: I have a toxic liver and candida and, once in a while, this will make me very tired. I take 2 capsules of activated charcoal when that happens and within half hour, the toxins have bonded to the charcoal and the extreme fatigue subsides. Although I am loving this, its purity, the fact that it's organic, the glass jar, the simple ingredients, I need to take a break as I cannot function from the Herxeimer reaction.

Best Superfood ever!

Posted by Reviewer1465187 on Nov 13, 2011

I wasn't feeling well for a couple of weeks,back and muscle problems and overall malaise.By the second week , after consuming Greener Grasses, I was feeling like a new person. Muscle aches were gone and a new energy came on me.Now I'm thinking about other Green foods by Healthforce.A great company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »