HealthForce Nutritionals, Intestinal Drawing Formula Power, Version 6, 14.4 oz (408 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

It certainly has an effect

Posted by Reviewer2806115 From Virginia on Nov 30, 2009

I have to be careful how much I take of this and what I am doing that day. It can really change my digestion. I pray it is doing good this and getting toxins out. Digestion is my weak spot. This along with vitamineral greens (their greens powder product) and other supplements are really cleaning up my body.

Really gets things moving!

Posted by Reviewer1434676 From Oregon on Aug 16, 2011

If anyone is ever interested in getting colonics, take this a few days before your 1st one. It really gets things moving and is of high quality, which is key. My colon hydrotherapist said she'd never seen such a great colonic since she's been doing this. Of course, you don't need a colonic, it will move things along regardless.

Capsules would be more convenient for taking to work

Posted by Reviewer1289946 From Japan on Jun 10, 2011

I meant to get capsules and must have ordered powder by accident. Powder would be great for use when people have a regular schedule and can keep bottles at office or home and so can use this detoxification agent between meals with regularity. When I used it, I could feel the detoxing within hours. It`s the right product for strong detoxing but in the wrong form for an irregular schedule. A good product, but next time I will be sure to get it in capsule form.

Not for the faint of heart!

Posted by energetyx From Japan on Jun 25, 2011

I have to say that although I find most HealthForce Nutritionals products taste unpleasant, this is the only one that actually made me gag! It's like drinking pond slime (but worse). Saying that, it does its job and you can also buy it in capsules if you want to.

Pond Scum

Posted by Reviewer1327989 From Michigan on Nov 09, 2011

I've been taking bentonite and psyllium on a regular basis and recently switched to this. I have to say it's incredibly hard to get down. It does it's job bu I wish they would work on their formula-something about the combination of carob and kelp just doesn't work for the taste buds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »