Works but may cause slight discomfort in lower stomach area

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

Takes half a day or a day to work for me but it does help to stimulate a bowel movement. I find that it sometimes makes my bowel area feel weird (no pain) before the bowel movement happens. You might find you need to adjust dosage to make it work for you. I take about 3--4 pills at once and only use it rarely when I haven't gone for a while.

happy

Posted by Reviewer1301687 on Dec 13, 2015

great buy!

Gentle detox

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Body feels lighter after detox.

Used during parasite and candida cleansing

Posted by 5519574174450529604 on May 24, 2014

I used this during my cleanse protocol and it is really hard to get down because it taste disgusting and is somewhat thick. But I do feel that is did help the toxin removal. I love this brand and now have bought several products from HealthForce Nutritionals.

effective

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

worked really well

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Jul 14, 2012

Doesn't really do any bulking but I like the fact that it has zeolite in it! I use this and a bulking agent from time to time to absorb out toxins, alcohol, etc.

Wish I could persist

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I like HealthForce Nutritionals so I wish I could persist with this product but it just seems to cause a lot of bloating and discomfort. I might give it a go again in the future as it seems to have helped others.

Outstanding products

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 27, 2011

I went on the level 3 cleanse along with advised diet for 4 weeks and noticed several improvements to my health...10% excess weight loss, 20% better digestion, less pain while walking, 1" - 1.5" loss off my waist, and I am severely hypothyroid! Since I've recently switched to a more proper thyroid treatment (armour) I anticipate even better results when I start up the full cleanse again. All four powders used on the cleanse including this look essentially like mud and are no culinary delight, however they are all excellent quality, fine ground powders, palatable, arrive filled to the top in glass jars. Bottom line is that this produce health results and is not a sissy cleanse with a designer price tag. I went to their website for more information and to listen to recorded interviews with the developer. Their consultants are quite helpful. Word of warning if you do the level 3 seven day intense, be careful. I started off with this mode which advised taking 4 tablespoons of Intestinal Drawing Formula with 32 oz of water. Regretfully I vomited a couple of hours later and my eye lid tissue was extremely swollen for 24 hours. The consultant advised me to cut back to the 30 day gentle cleans level and everything was great from there on.

A product truly functional in its' design...

Posted by Reviewer2622188 on Dec 01, 2011

I've had great results, by increased intestinal flow, and healthy stool. A very drawing product that I have discovered wise to follow instructions, and drink lots of water. Mixes as a viscous liquid, telling of its' design to lubricate, as a sort of barely sweet type of "raisin" flavor, that is basically neutral in taste. I've used their "zeoforce" for overall blood and organ cleansing as well, and find that they are a great combination that feel very healthy to use, and have absolutely positive results.... I'm a pretty leery person, in judging what claims any product may attain by its' own labeling, but there is in fact good information on the product itself describing how the stuff works, and even a phone number to call the manufacturer with any questions. I do highly recommend.

Great for leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2441157 on Nov 14, 2011

I use this product to aid in healing my leaky gut. It's great for absorbing toxins but also soothes the lining of the gut. I also use psyllium and bentonite shakes, and I notice this formula is much less abrasive than the psyllium fiber is.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »