Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

HealthForce Nutritionals, Intestinal Movement Formula, 120 VeganCaps

AMAZING QUALITY AND EFFECTIVENESS!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This product is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend it. I have had problems with bowel movements for years as I have a chronic candida infection that is present due to mercury poisoning apparently. I have tried so many things including probiotics, fermented foods, colonics etc etc. This product is so amazingly effective for my bowels and candida. It really helps to give my regular bowel movements throughout the day. It keeps things moving and not stagnating. It helps prevent body odour. It helps to clear up toxins in the bowels that lead to skin and hair problems. It also balances blood sugar, supports the liver and helps to improve general wellbeing. It has been so helpful and necessary during my mercury detox and I would highly recommend it to anyone doing a detox and anyone with candida or bowel problems.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 08, 2012

The secondary reason I purchased this was due to the ability of Nopal Cactus to regulate blood sugar and eliminate sweet cravings. It seems to be helping there. Too soon to give a definitive answer. The PRIMARY reason is working like a charm. I've been taking a constipating medication for two years. (It has other applications.) Prior to that I could eat blueberries, apples, sprouted grain toast, any number of things to produce 'movement'. After the medicine, NOTHING worked. I have never been one to be in discomfort for days on end. It is an awful way to live. But, this WORKS! Reliably. None of the OTC stool softeners or multitude of other natural methods I tried have shown the results this little bottle does. I am so very glad I bought it!

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer3013376 on Apr 11, 2012

It works! This is the best product for constipation that I've ever tried. I started with 2 caps in the evening and in the morning it worked like magic. No cramping or pain. So much better than senna teas. Highly recommended.

Very nice product

Posted by norihito on Feb 17, 2010

I just dindn't know how bad my intestinal was. This products notified me about that and cured it. I really appreciate this product. And normalized my blood sugar level too. Amazing.

Works great without cramping

Posted by Reviewer2198200 on May 15, 2012

I've tried many products to "get moving" and I think this one although not the best, is definitely mild and still does a pretty good job. I am actually a big fan of Dr. Schulze's formula because let me tell you....IT WORKS! BUT, it comes with some serious consequences at times for my sensitive system. This one is very gentle, effective and causes no cramping at all. I have to take 2 to 4 of them, so don't feel they are very cost effective.