Works Like A Charm

Posted by 4725688554647275460 on Apr 25, 2016

I decided to try this product upon reading the positive reviews and it did not disappoint. I have tried many types of laxatives, pro-biotics, fiber etc but this works the best for me. I did not experience any pain, discomfort or bloating while using this, which some of the other supplements and treatments cause. I learnt through trial and error that mobility of my colon is the problem, hence, pro-biotics and fiber doesn't help at all. In short, if mobility of the colon is the issue for you, I would highly recommend this product.

james

Posted by 5129244594767125422 on Apr 24, 2016

This product really works. My wife and myself both take meds that cause constipation and have not gotton relief from stool softeners or laxatives. This product haas been a life changer for us. I would highly recommend that anyone with digestive issues give this a try.

Fantastic

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Dec 03, 2015

These work so well. I take 2 before bed & when I wake up it completely flushes out my system. I weigh 3kg less just from my system moving & clearing. I often need to eat something to really get things moving so best to eat breakfast well before leaving for work e.g just before a shower. I feel so much lighter. I also take other healthforce products which all work well together. I use healthforce digestion enhancement with every meal that is not a smoothie & it works well in conjunction with this product to flatten out my stomach.

Works as intended. Not harmful.

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 20, 2015

This product works as described. I have had to adjust how many I take for the dose to be comfortable for me. I am currently taking 3 tablets at night only and it has the desired affect, without discomfort of any sort, the following day.

Gentle and very effective!

Posted by lschober on Mar 25, 2015

After doing much research to find something that works effectively without being harsh, or harmful, I decided on this. A lifesaver for me, after having tried so many products over the years and being unable to effect and sustain positive change. I recommended this to my daughter's friend who suffers with the same problem I did and she has experienced the same positive results from using this product. Relief!

Mike West Aust

Posted by 5613587934172956971 on Dec 31, 2014

My wife has used this formula with excellent results. She has always had a problem with poor bowel motions but this most definitely helps her to have regular normal bowel motions. Would definitely recommend to anyone with constipation and bowel issues. Absolutely good value for money.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Oct 29, 2014

This is the perfect product to help keep your bowels regulated. Have been using it for years!

Amazing

Posted by 5740753312966195487 on Oct 21, 2014

This product rules!! It does just what it says. There is nothing questionable in the ingredients list, and it doesn't cause any weirdness or discomfort like a laxative would.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5665073424569674540 on Sep 26, 2014

I am very grateful to have tried this product,it really helps to clean my bowel,I've tried some other products but this one works best for me so far. I used to have constipation but not anymore now. It might work for you too :)

Great