AMAZING QUALITY AND EFFECTIVENESS!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This product is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend it. I have had problems with bowel movements for years as I have a chronic candida infection that is present due to mercury poisoning apparently. I have tried so many things including probiotics, fermented foods, colonics etc etc. This product is so amazingly effective for my bowels and candida. It really helps to give my regular bowel movements throughout the day. It keeps things moving and not stagnating. It helps prevent body odour. It helps to clear up toxins in the bowels that lead to skin and hair problems. It also balances blood sugar, supports the liver and helps to improve general wellbeing. It has been so helpful and necessary during my mercury detox and I would highly recommend it to anyone doing a detox and anyone with candida or bowel problems.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 08, 2012

The secondary reason I purchased this was due to the ability of Nopal Cactus to regulate blood sugar and eliminate sweet cravings. It seems to be helping there. Too soon to give a definitive answer. The PRIMARY reason is working like a charm. I've been taking a constipating medication for two years. (It has other applications.) Prior to that I could eat blueberries, apples, sprouted grain toast, any number of things to produce 'movement'. After the medicine, NOTHING worked. I have never been one to be in discomfort for days on end. It is an awful way to live. But, this WORKS! Reliably. None of the OTC stool softeners or multitude of other natural methods I tried have shown the results this little bottle does. I am so very glad I bought it!

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer3013376 on Apr 11, 2012

It works! This is the best product for constipation that I've ever tried. I started with 2 caps in the evening and in the morning it worked like magic. No cramping or pain. So much better than senna teas. Highly recommended.

Works great without cramping

Posted by Reviewer2198200 on May 15, 2012

I've tried many products to "get moving" and I think this one although not the best, is definitely mild and still does a pretty good job. I am actually a big fan of Dr. Schulze's formula because let me tell you....IT WORKS! BUT, it comes with some serious consequences at times for my sensitive system. This one is very gentle, effective and causes no cramping at all. I have to take 2 to 4 of them, so don't feel they are very cost effective.

Very nice product

Posted by norihito on Feb 17, 2010

I just dindn't know how bad my intestinal was. This products notified me about that and cured it. I really appreciate this product. And normalized my blood sugar level too. Amazing.

works well without harsh effect

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 02, 2014

This is one of the best supplements that I currently use. I have a tendency to be constipated, but one capsule each in the morning and night helps keep things moving in my digestive tract and there is no abdominal pain. When on medications that have constipating side effects, I initially used 2 capsules three times a day, but I have been able to reduce both medications and need for this supplement proving that it does not create a dependency. I feel it is very safe and gentle. Update 3/ 104. I did not need to take this for over a year. Something recent has cause d me to cycle back to constipation so I began taking these again. Starting at one twice a day, then increasing to 3 twice a day worked well. Now I've reduce to one twice a day. I take my probiotics separately since this does oregano oil in it.

Great stuff!

Posted by 4689715990622808826 on Aug 15, 2013

I take 2 in the afternoon and 2 before I go to bed and it really has helped me with my digestion. I feel the effect (bowel movement) around 8 hours after I take them. I don't think I can live without it anymore! I will decrease the amount to only 2 before bedtime from now one because that's enough for me. It is gentle and doesn't give you gas or bloating. My stomach has actually never been this flat! Another great product from Healthforce!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5665073424569674540 on Sep 26, 2014

I am very grateful to have tried this product,it really helps to clean my bowel,I've tried some other products but this one works best for me so far. I used to have constipation but not anymore now. It might work for you too :)

Amazing

Posted by 5740753312966195487 on Oct 21, 2014

This product rules!! It does just what it says. There is nothing questionable in the ingredients list, and it doesn't cause any weirdness or discomfort like a laxative would.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Oct 29, 2014

This is the perfect product to help keep your bowels regulated. Have been using it for years!