Great

Posted by norihito on Jun 09, 2010

This cured my so bad digestive problems. I took vitamineral green and this product for 3 month, and I become a entirely energyful new person. Thanks Healthforce! and iherb:)

Nopal Blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1510319 on Nov 07, 2011

David: if you have diabeetus his is the best products to help your a1c . I started at 12.00 and I went to5.8 in 6 months. I highly recommend this product.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Other than being well known for its ability to control blood sugar spike, nopal cactus is also found to lower LDL cholesterol level, consists of powerful antioxidant activity, boost immunity and useful in the treatment of diabetes. In my experience, Nopal Cactus works well to control blood sugar level when taken in sufficient level. This product is great as it is truganic (Healthforce’s more strictgent version of organic), uses airtight glas s container (plastic containers are more likely to allow oxygen to enter and plastic leak gas ses over time), contains no fillers/binders/flow agents at all and enhances the product with magnetic, homeopathic and vibrational energy (important health field that are often ignored or overlooked). The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. Personally, I find that the minimum dosage of 3 capsules is not very effective when taken with a normal size meal. 3 are probably suitable for a light snack. I find that 6 for intensive uses will work well enough for a lunch/dinner meal with simple carbohydrates. The product helps to time release other supplements so that we can actually absorb more. This is a great value and addition if you take a lot of other supplements as well. Though, it is high in mucilaginous fibre, I do not find that it actually aids in the bowels. I still need to take additional fibre supplements. As I need a high dosage per use in order to achieve effective blood sugar controlling effect, this product is very expensive for me. Even if you take 3 twice daily, one bottle will still last only 30 days. The best way is still to avoid simple carbohydrates as well and use whenever unavoidable and needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Diabetic

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 02, 2010

Really lowers my blood sugar

seems to help blood sugar

Posted by cahealthpractiioner on Jan 21, 2011

This product seems to work better than other nopal supplements. Keeps the blood sugar more balanced and I respect this manufacturer.

Blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2253876 on May 04, 2011

This the second bottle of Nopal Blood Sugar Vegan caps that I have used. It has helped keep my blood sugar under control.

Nopal by HFN

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 22, 2011

I stopped taking - was painfully blaoted for hours and clothes didnt fit. Tried to stick it out a week or more. Wont buy this cactus in any brand. Cant afford to.

This is it! Great for diabetes!

Posted by pek620 on May 09, 2012

I´m a type 1 diabetic. No need for insulin when i use this product plus Glucocare by Himalaya herbal healthcare, Finnish chaga-tea with ceylon cinnamon and some apple cider winegar every now and then with a glass of water!

Great products

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

HealthForce produce some great products and I found when I was taking this that I was less hungry and my blood sugar levels did feel more stabilized.

Nopal

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Aug 23, 2011

Seems to reduce hunger pangs and helps digest food.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »