HealthForce Nutritionals, Scram, Move Them Out!, 150 VeganCaps

Very effective for parasites!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I found this product extremely effective for cleansing my body of parasites! It is very strong and for some people might be a bit too much, especially if you have a history of candida. I think it is wise to use caution when deciding to use it. I did a full course (the whole bottle) then had a colonic and then found myself in bed EXTREMELY sick from detox. I did find though that when using the product I had the clearest thoughts of my entire life- it felt like a fog had lifted off of my brain. I felt my digestion was a lot better. I felt so much more energy than I've ever had. It really felt like I had gotten rid of these things that were sucking at my energy. I have not since done another course as I felt it was too harsh for my body. I have since started using other Healthforce products like the Liver Rescue and the Intestinal Movement Formula and have found them extremely effective and a lot gentler. I also am able to use them on a continual basis and reap the benefits while maintaining my everyday life.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2585883 on Nov 14, 2011

I just recently tried this product and I live in Japan. It is very good!! I mean I only just finished using it and it got rid of weird stomach noises I was having (I was having stomach growling AFTER i ate a meal what the...) and was waking up starving sometimes so google doctor suggested I needed a parasite cleanse and sure enough seems to be doing the job well ;). I couldnt sleep properly while on this though only getting 4-5 hours a night and being agitated, but generally feeling better during the day.

excellent intestinal cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3039218 on Jun 26, 2011

herbal formula with enough potency to actually do something! the ingredients in here have been known to kill off intestinal parasites, candida, and other harmful microorganisms. i can attest to it working.

powerfull against yeast overgrowth and parasite free body.

Posted by Reviewer1432571 on Jul 25, 2011

absolutely best parasite formula i have ever try, specially if you follow jameth's daily dose recommendations,you will notice huge overall gain in your daily stress levels because it really eliminate all or most unwanted guests in your body.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on May 05, 2011

Has really helped my candida