pure and nutrifieng

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Sep 25, 2014

One of the best spirulinas.

I like this brand.

Posted by 5573871660162421673 on Jun 25, 2014

I trust this brand as I have tried a few of their products and all seem to work really well for me. This is an easily digestible form of Spiralina.

Great superfood

Posted by 4947344076388444178 on Jan 08, 2014

Powder of spirulina is convinience to be mixed in fruit juice for baby or toddler

Great for smoothies

Posted by 5677816201077879284 on Nov 05, 2013

I have this in my green smoothie EVERY morning. So delicious and so good for you!!

The best!

Posted by 5598806137504982402 on Sep 28, 2013

Not sure why, as of yet, but this is one of the easiest, and best tasting Spirulina powders that I have I used. I don't have a lot of experience with this supplement, however, I have tried other 'generic' brands, and this one is the best, by comparison. I have also spoken to others who have, in fact, used Spirulina regularly, and they have found this the best, as well. I will now, continue to use this brand, as long as it keeps its consistent quality.

Super quality, good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1250159 on Mar 28, 2013

Best tasting spirulina I have tried!

superman food

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Oct 09, 2012

Feel like I could fly after this green powder, also knowing it is so good for the body. Great taste.

Best spirulina i´ve tasted so far

Posted by pek620 on May 09, 2012

Awesome quality. Great for smoothies, raw chocolate etc.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2767417 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been mixing Spirulina with Wheat Grass raw powder and making a healthy drink every morning (1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/2 water, heaping tea spoon of Spirulina, and a spoon of Amazing Wheat Grass raw powder). It doesn't taste all that great but you can get used to it fast. I have so much more energy since I've been drinking spirulina. I used to crash at work so bad in the afternoon that it was impossible to concentrate. However, my energy level has increased and it lasts throughout the whole day now! It's amazing! My metabolism seems to be much better also. I plan to stick with this for the long run. The only bad thing is that spirulina is a bit expensive and so is wheat grass.

good product