Good

Posted by Reviewer1118719 on Dec 13, 2011

The tastiest spirulina I've tried. Effects of spirulina on health are well known; even better if it's organic and raw!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2767417 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been mixing Spirulina with Wheat Grass raw powder and making a healthy drink every morning (1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/2 water, heaping tea spoon of Spirulina, and a spoon of Amazing Wheat Grass raw powder). It doesn't taste all that great but you can get used to it fast. I have so much more energy since I've been drinking spirulina. I used to crash at work so bad in the afternoon that it was impossible to concentrate. However, my energy level has increased and it lasts throughout the whole day now! It's amazing! My metabolism seems to be much better also. I plan to stick with this for the long run. The only bad thing is that spirulina is a bit expensive and so is wheat grass.

superman food

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Oct 09, 2012

Feel like I could fly after this green powder, also knowing it is so good for the body. Great taste.

Looks good

Posted by Reviewer2132679 on May 30, 2011

I used to take another brand of spirulina, but I like this one from HealthForce better. I like the amble bottle that helps to lock in the nutrients. Compared to the previous brand, this one seems more potent,like the real stuff.

Best spirulina i´ve tasted so far

Posted by pek620 on May 09, 2012

Awesome quality. Great for smoothies, raw chocolate etc.

Excellent food!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Jul 15, 2011

I like this very much and eat far too big amounts... :/ :D

Great

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 30, 2011

I have used the Nutrex Hawaiian spirulina, which is really good, but this seems almost better. It is not bad mixed in water if you use a little stevia to sweeten. I take this with Ormus Supergreens, and it seems to give a good nutritional punch and nice energy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Apr 18, 2010

Great if you can get it down, i've tried it only with water

Bleh

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jul 19, 2010

I'm sure it works great, but I just can't seem to gag this stuff down.

My first spirulina...

Posted by Reviewer1657444 on Mar 14, 2012

... so I cannot compare it to others, although they say this is the best tasting one. If that is the case, I don't want to get anywhere near the worst tasting one!! I was quite surprised not to have found any nutritional information at all, nor any explanation on what nutrients this product has exactly.