HealthForce Nutritionals, Truly Natural Vitamin C, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pres sure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! As for the taste, it is sour and tastes/smells like real acerola berry. Because of its taste, you can easily mix in different combinations and still ends up with a very nice tasting drink. I mix with Amazing Gras s Berry together and take 3 teaspoons daily. It makes it much more motivating to take this as compared to gras s juice. It is true that this is the only product by Healthforce Nutritional that isn’t truganic (Healthforce’s own higher standard of organic). However, I still trust in the high quality standard and checks by Healthforce whenever they release their product. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good Value; Nice Addition to Shakes

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 30, 2012

I purchased this product to add to a protein and greens drink I am using to replace multivitamins. I will use a teaspoon of this product along with a scoop of Sun Warrior Vanilla Warrior Food, Hawaiian Spirulina, and Yaeyama Chlorella. Taken together, the mix contains just about everything I need and has allowed me to replace pill supplements altogether. This product is a good value for the amount you get. 500g is enough to last several months when using 1 or 2 teaspoons per day. As with the rest of HealthForce Nutritionals products, I trust this product is of the highest quality. While it would be nice if this product contained Camu-Camu and other sources of Vitamin C, I can't complain too much. Acerola is a known not only as one of the highest sources of vitamin C available, but also a good source of antioxidants and a complimentary aid for a range of health conditions. I will have to wait to see how my body responds to this product compared to synthetic vitamin-C, but it seems like a much better choice and a good addition to my daily shake.

Health insurance

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Feb 11, 2012

I've been using Healthforce's Truly Natural Vitamin C for about 2 years straight and I've never ever been sick since which wasn't always the case before I started using it. To me it's my all year-round health insurance(part of it anyways).

Truly Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

When taking this we stay healthy even while others around us are sick. You can just feel it working when you feel you are coming down w/ a cold and my body responds and feels stronger. The whole C complex naturally.

Great for Kids and adults alike!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

Great tasting, mixes well; even my 6-yr-old will take it with no problem! Has been beneficial in helping her ongoing skin issues.