Vitamineral Earth

Posted by 5712057294347040917 on Apr 22, 2016

Quick shipping, great product.

happy

Posted by Reviewer1301687 on Dec 13, 2015

great buy!

Excellent product!!!

Posted by 4979823983888037125 on Sep 04, 2015

Excellent product! We have been using this product for sometime, but our last distributor stopped carrying it. It was a blessing to find iHerb, with which we are able to save more than before by buying a larger container! Thanks iHerb!

PURE,WHOLE FOOD

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Oct 16, 2014

Perfect supplement for people like me; I don't eat regularly, and my food isn't always so healthy as I'd wish. I am very sure that all products of HealthForce are top quality.

Warming

Posted by 4859589585036584999 on Aug 18, 2014

The taste is so earthy and comforting,it's the first non-green supplement I am trying and it's filling when added to any hot beverages or soups .I usually consume it with warm raw cocoa and almond milk ,it's perfectly warming and healthy for women on their moon cycle's ,an alternative to snacking on chocolate or ice -cream .

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This serves as the perfect companion to Vitamineral Green by the same company. Like VMGreen, this product covers non- green food acros s all spectrums. What set this product apart from its competitor is that the the product is raw (nothing important gets destroyed by heat), truganic (Healthforce’s more stringent version of organic), comes with airtight glas s container that block UV light and actually keeps the bottle airtight (compared to plastic container, enhanced the product via magnetic, homeopathic and vibration (these are fields that are important to health as well but often overlooked) and consists of les s common but nutritive food like bles sed thistle, sheep sorrel etc. With a large variety food of earth above, earth below, earth seed and earth broths, I can be sure that I am nourished on all levels. This product can be added to warm tea or taken raw. Each has its own benefits as adding to warm water might destroy some nutrition but release other phytonutrients as well. I take it together VMGreen though it tastes better when separated (too many things to take daily). It contains many food based vitamin and minerals that are highly bioavailable. Its probiotics are very gentle on the stomach and does not give gas or cause loose stools too. The product tastes nutty with spi ces and is mild spi cy (hard to describe but it’s not bad). Pricewise, it is quite reasonable but the benefits are definitely worthwhile. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not what I expected

Posted by 4692046918245809054 on Oct 18, 2013

I bought this huge bottle of this and it tastes horrible! I love natural things and earthy and green stuff. I eat raw foods all the time and I love all kinds of flavors but this combination is horrible. I wouldn't get it. I wish I could return it and get the green stuff. I wish we could try stuff before ordering things. gross.

Wonderful Nourishing Product

Posted by Reviewer2726947 on Sep 30, 2013

We love this as a broth during winter (and whenever anyone in our family is feeling a bit under the weather): 2T + 1 heaped tspn organic brown miso paste, slowly add in just boiling water to form rich soup. Its deeply nourishing and the perfect evening wind-down balance after starting the day with a Vega/Vitamineral Green supersmoothie. Healthforce Nutritionals are incomparable in quality to near all the other brands I've tried over the years. Thanks so much for creating a wonderful product.

Surprisingly Good With Cacao!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this to use as a base for warming soups, but the taste is a little too 'floral' and it doesn't really work that well. As an experiment, I put a tablespoon in a chocolate smoothie and was amazed by how much better it tasted! Not something I'd really want to buy again, but good quality nevertheless.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3131479 on Aug 26, 2013

very good, but have to put some honey with them.