Phenomenal Products

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011

This is a phenomenal product. I mix one small tea spoon of Elixir of the lake,Fruits of the Earth, Vitamineral Green and Vitamineral Earth and I'm good for the whole day (no food. These are amazing products. Many many health benefits. These products give me so much energy, these products got me looking and feeling great.Will buy again!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2904578 on Feb 24, 2012

This product is my number one favourite ever for intestinal issues or after having taken antibiotics. It words wonders to regenerate, sooth, and heal the colon.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This serves as the perfect companion to Vitamineral Green by the same company. Like VMGreen, this product covers non- green food acros s all spectrums. What set this product apart from its competitor is that the the product is raw (nothing important gets destroyed by heat), truganic (Healthforce’s more stringent version of organic), comes with airtight glas s container that block UV light and actually keeps the bottle airtight (compared to plastic container, enhanced the product via magnetic, homeopathic and vibration (these are fields that are important to health as well but often overlooked) and consists of les s common but nutritive food like bles sed thistle, sheep sorrel etc. With a large variety food of earth above, earth below, earth seed and earth broths, I can be sure that I am nourished on all levels. This product can be added to warm tea or taken raw. Each has its own benefits as adding to warm water might destroy some nutrition but release other phytonutrients as well. I take it together VMGreen though it tastes better when separated (too many things to take daily). It contains many food based vitamin and minerals that are highly bioavailable. Its probiotics are very gentle on the stomach and does not give gas or cause loose stools too. The product tastes nutty with spi ces and is mild spi cy (hard to describe but it’s not bad). Pricewise, it is quite reasonable but the benefits are definitely worthwhile. Check out my page for more reviews!

The Best gentle detox

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 14, 2011

I bought this a couple of months ago out of curiosity. It taste really good and really helps me maintain my weight and gives me lots of energy. My fibroid tumor also shrank and able to squeeze in to my jeans. I love all healthforce products

Vitalmineral Earth

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Apr 19, 2012

I mix this with the Vitalmineral Green. Makes the green slightly more palatable but still an immense challenge to get it down! makes me feel awesome though - bright, energetic, focused, and full of well being. Highly recommend it - especially to anyone without taste buds!

Get rid of inflammation in your body

Posted by Reviewer2340651 on Feb 06, 2012

This is a great product if you have inflammation in you body. It was recommended to me by a staff from Pharmaca to help with my pri-oral and suborraic dermatitis and it completely got rid of it within 1 month. Even better, dermatitis never came back, but that's also in part thanks to a very good and healthy diet. Still Earth work wonders especially is used in concert with sweetish bitter to boost your digestive power. Highly recommend it!

Not doing it for me

Posted by Reviewer2248200 on Oct 17, 2011

However much I'd like to say Vitamineral Green and Earth were doing wonders for me, they didn't do anything. No extra energy or anything like that, just absolutely nothing. I like the company's ethics a lot and there's no doubt in my mind they make very healthy products, but I expect at least SOME kind of reaction when I'm shelling out that much cash. It may work wonders for other people (and I hope so), but it doesn't for me. Sorry.

makes you feel good

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Nov 19, 2011

I love this supplement and you can feel it working not long after you've taken it. I make a hot cup of tea out of it, and to be sure it's a bit gritty n lumpy but what the hey, afterwards i have heaps of energy and a happy outlook. good stuff and good value for your money.

Wonderful Nourishing Product

Posted by Reviewer2726947 on Sep 30, 2013

We love this as a broth during winter (and whenever anyone in our family is feeling a bit under the weather): 2T + 1 heaped tspn organic brown miso paste, slowly add in just boiling water to form rich soup. Its deeply nourishing and the perfect evening wind-down balance after starting the day with a Vega/Vitamineral Green supersmoothie. Healthforce Nutritionals are incomparable in quality to near all the other brands I've tried over the years. Thanks so much for creating a wonderful product.

Surprisingly Good With Cacao!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I bought this to use as a base for warming soups, but the taste is a little too 'floral' and it doesn't really work that well. As an experiment, I put a tablespoon in a chocolate smoothie and was amazed by how much better it tasted! Not something I'd really want to buy again, but good quality nevertheless.