Recent addition to morning shake

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 22, 2012

I recently added this to my regimen of Vitamineral Greens, Friendly Fats, and Fruits of the Earth that I mix into dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Alone it tastes like spicy miso soup, but when added to the shake the overall flavor has a hint of chai. Have only been using this for about 2 weeks, however I have been using the aforementioned HealthForce Nutritionals product for over a month now. At first I started to lose weight and felt amazing, now I've hit a slump and feel the same before I started the regimen. Unsure if it's due to adding the Earth or it's probably time to bump up my intake from one tablespoon of each to two tablespoons of each per day.

Great Food Source!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I use this with Vitamineral Green & MacaForce (all 3 from Healthforce Nutritionals). I am trying to supplement with food sourced products rather than tablets & capsules (after I found that so many of my supplements contain fillers and/or geletin capsules. I am very pleased so far although I need to give it a longer trial to note specific results.

Strong, but Cleansing...

Posted by Reviewer1236425 on Apr 11, 2010

Dr. Jameth Sheridan is a master in his field. Every formulation from HealthForce Nutritionals is of the highest integrity possible. Vitamineral Earth is no exception, as it stands as perhaps the most potent (that I've tried) Stir it into some tea, or dress onto a salad. Start small and work your way up. The cleansing effect will be felt. iHerb also has the BEST prices and wonderful shipping too :)

this is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2668219 on Dec 12, 2011

This is high quality food that works. excellent product. decreased my food cravings and gave me perfect bowel movements. I had to take it with 8-16 oz water each time i had it.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on May 01, 2010

The taste is a pleasant blend of lemon and cinnamon flavors. So healthy, too.

A great product.

Posted by Reviewer2078316 on Jan 26, 2011

Not much to say about HealthForce Nutritionals, I like all their products, and this one is probably on the top of my list.

Kudos

Posted by Reviewer2333250 on Nov 23, 2009

Five stars, easily!

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2847442 on Jan 01, 2011

I absolutely love this product!! It goes so well with my blood type and has stabilized my wieght.. I a lot bigger than i thought.

Perfect with Vitamineral Green

Posted by Reviewer2561459 on Jun 10, 2011

I have been taking the Vitamineral Earth in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and I could not be happier with the results. They go very well together. My only suggestion is for the manufacturers to consider doing capsules.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3128730 on Sep 21, 2012

for me i notice my digestion is better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »