Taste Is Awful

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

I am sure that this product is very good quality and beneficial. But I cannot recommend this if you are at all interested in how it tastes and if the taste matters to you! I have had this very long time in my cupboard because I just didn't like the taste it made to my smoothies and to my porridge. Now I have decided to use this, finally. I have used it almost every morning now for about two weeks. I put 1,5 tablespoons of powder and mix it with a little bit juice. And then I just swallow it as fast as I can. It tastes very spicy. Aftertaste is actually not very awful but not even near good. I have got a little detox reaction on my hand, so I can say that this product works. But I am not going to order this more when I get this bottle done. That's for sure! I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

HealthForce Nutritional's Vitamineral Earth V

Posted by Reviewer3231733 on Oct 31, 2015

I bought a bottle of Earth after having an excellent result with Healthforce Nutritionals Vitamineral Greens product. Heard to talk- "Earth being the yang to the Greens ying."- I haven't taken to Earth. I feel out of sorts when I take it, ungrounded, a "float away" feeling. I have not wanted to continue with it's use, and will enquire directly to the manufacturer about this sensation.

Nourish and balance

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Helps balance the body.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1257505 on May 20, 2014

You can feel this working.

Earth

Posted by 5484300962461472052 on Apr 08, 2014

I love this product and it keeps me regular!!

Top Quality

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Mar 10, 2014

This brand is by the far the most top quality producer of all-in-one whole foods that I've ever tried. Put together with consciousness and concern for the user. Attention given to the synergy of ingredients, product is tasty, easy to add to pretty much anything, and the integrity of the company is highly appealing. Now a loyal customer.

Love this.

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Nov 28, 2013

Like all the other reviewers, I too am a big fan of HealthForce products. I decided to try this one after reading all the incredible reviews and thought it would be a nice balance to my day. And true to its word - it really does ground you! I love it warm and I love it cold. I even made it into a smoothie with pumpkin, almond butter and cinnamon/cloves/nutmeg....so good! Highly recommend.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Earth, V. 3.2, Powder, 300 g

Posted by Reviewer3066849 on Sep 19, 2013

USのローフードスクールやセラピストなどからよくすすめられるvitamineral greenはいつもストックにありますが、こちらもよいと思います☆バナナやカカオフレーバーのスムージーにも。greenもそうですが少しずつ摂取量を増量していけば効率よいでしょう。インドステイしていた時に役立ちました。

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3128730 on Sep 21, 2012

for me i notice my digestion is better.

Recent addition to morning shake

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 22, 2012

I recently added this to my regimen of Vitamineral Greens, Friendly Fats, and Fruits of the Earth that I mix into dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Alone it tastes like spicy miso soup, but when added to the shake the overall flavor has a hint of chai. Have only been using this for about 2 weeks, however I have been using the aforementioned HealthForce Nutritionals product for over a month now. At first I started to lose weight and felt amazing, now I've hit a slump and feel the same before I started the regimen. Unsure if it's due to adding the Earth or it's probably time to bump up my intake from one tablespoon of each to two tablespoons of each per day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »