New To iHerb?

HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 17.65 oz (500 g)

Reviews 1-star

Allergic Reaction

Posted by 4850391104481108133 on Dec 14, 2012

WOW, I had a severe allergic reaction to this product today. Vomiting 30 minutes after taking one teaspoon with a glass of water for the first and only time. Broke out in major hives over my entire body, and the itching, the ithing was terrible. I took two Benedryl's two hours after, but the hives just kept getting worse. After three hours from the intial drink I drove myself to the Emergency Room. They gave me a Epinephrine shot and some Steroid pills. the allergic reaction cleared within one hours time after the shot. They said the symtoms could return tomorrow. I feel back to normal now. Something in this product does not like me, so I will be returning the second bottle that I did not open.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 4.8, Powder

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 31, 2011

I have been taking Kamut powder for awhile and love it. Drinking it clears my sinus and makes me feel healthy. Taking this much more expensive product that doesn't show specific ingredients stuffs up my nose and creates a lot of mucus in my throat. I am sensitive to molds, yeasts and sugars, and might expect almost this level of congestion if I ate 6 donuts, although in fairness I wouldn't consume anything that made me "stuff up" like this because I know it's a mold or sugar reaction. It has a sweet taste which may mean it's got sugar, fructose or fruit in it and an almost soapy taste. Maybe I got a bad batch but anything that clogs me up like this can't be good for me. It's not a herxheimer reaction; this is a first swallow mucus reaction, not a hit the gut reaction. I can't remember what made me this stuffed up other than sweeping a dusty room. If you are sensitive to sugar or yeasts, avoid this product like the plague.

HealthForce Nutritionals

Posted by Reviewer3070973 on Aug 03, 2011

ok taste, but gave me an allergic reaktion. I'm apparently allergic to grass, so that might be the connection.

Rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1498509 on Aug 10, 2011

I ordered my product three weeks and am still waiting to receive it. I have written twice to the iHerb - the first time they ignored me, the second time they responded offering no help - I was merely given a list of possible excuses. I will not be using this website ever again - the delivery and customer service is questionable and I am starting to think whether I have been ripped off by some hoax site.