great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Mar 20, 2011

Can't say enough good things about Vitamineral Greens. It makes me feel wonderful & I've never felt healthier. I mix it with a little apple or grape juice & it tastes great, too. Can't beat iherb for competitive pricing & fast delivery.

Cool!

Posted by Reviewer1311441 on Dec 30, 2010

Great product! I like it, lots of nutrition for the price - and I don't have to buy probiotics anymore! I like to make smoothies with veggies and Vitamineral, all together in the blender, plus some pea protein and nutritional yeast.

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2429235 on Jan 20, 2011

If you are going to take only one product to improve your nutrition, this is it!

The Best of the Best...

Posted by Reviewer2114565 on Nov 09, 2010

If you can't have your greens every day, this is the one supplement to have every day. Taste great and is full of vitamins and minerals.

Best Superfood!!

Posted by KimLewis on Jul 25, 2010

I love HealthForce Nutritionals- the best quality you can find, and the best prices on IHerb!

Absolutely the best greens powder available

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Nov 30, 2009

I have used this powder for years. I honestly stopped using it a couple of years ago because iHerb didn't carry it. Now that they do, I am back on it. It is amazing the difference between it and other brands. I realize it is more than most, but I've seen others more expensive! And the $20 a jar difference is well worth it.

First thing added to any superfood shake

Posted by Reviewer1676197 on Feb 12, 2010

Best of the superfoods in my opinion and I have treid them all.

very good green powder

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Feb 25, 2010

one of the best green powder out there! try it out!

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2432635 on Mar 18, 2010

This goes down smooth. I have no problem drinking this with water, but mixing it with fruit juice works well too. Minute Maid Pomegrante Blueberry juice and the Bolthouse Farms Acai juice both have strong taste which partly overpowered the green taste.

Now a staple in our diet!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on May 05, 2010

Nothing like it on the market.