New To iHerb?

HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 4-star

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3269119 on May 05, 2011

I'm still testing it, but right now I can say that gives me a lot of energy, but is not a stimulant like caffeine energy, is more like a vital energy. I recommend and also want to buy the other products of HealthForce. A good glass presentation. Worth to buy it and test it. And btw, Iherb service is excellent.

Seem to do the trick

Posted by Reviewer2411593 on Aug 14, 2011

These were recommended by a few people I know. I add them to smoothies, and they seem to help clear my head.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3310272 on Dec 27, 2011

I did some research online before buying this and it works, it perks me up if I feel like im getting a cold and gives me energy when I'm feeling fine

Nutritional

Posted by Reviewer1222821 on Mar 15, 2012

I can see the health benefits. But, it tastes horrible. I've taken a break from it for the last two weeks but plan to start again next week. It's more tolerable with Apple juice.

Feel Like A Million!

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on Oct 12, 2013

I mix the Vitamineral Green with my protein shake every morning, and I feel energized and ready for the challenges of the day.