HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 5-star

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1057727 on Jan 04, 2012

Vitamineral Green is amazing. Once I have started to take a generous amount (1-2 heaped tablespoons a day) I have thrived with energy,bouncing through the day even living on less sleep than I used to! I can also feel that my skin has improved, I am less bloated and sluggish. Together with Earth it's also great for a quick breakfast and I am not hungry and full of energy till past lunchtime! It makes me feel great to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Great Juice powder!

Posted by Reviewer1259745 on Apr 28, 2010

If you like green juice as I do, you will like this one. I feel hydrated. It is a little bit sweeter than my regular brand of superfood. It has a great taste (again, I love green juice). The only thing I don't like there is no nutritional fact. It is considered food not supplement but still would be very helpful if I could compare with my original brand if I am getting a good amount of vitamins. I will continue to buy this brand and hope they add a nutritional fact.

Excellent green powder

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Aug 31, 2010

I've tried numerous brands of green powders and this is the best by far. It's totally organic and provides all the nutritional benefits a person needs. The powder mixes easily and tastes great, I have it every morning on a empty stomach.

Best green powder

Posted by PrimalLife on Feb 29, 2012

LOVE LOVE this green powder, it just makes me feel so good and full of energy all day. I take 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp before dinner. I just stir it down in 1 cup (2.5 dl) of water and drink it straight. No bad taste at all. Buy it if you care about your health.

I use it in breakfast smoothies and credit it with a flattened tummy :)

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012

I LOVE the blend. To my palate it has a very deep green chlorophyll taste that I enjoy...I feel like I really taste the chlorella. I especially like to use it in a breakfast green smoothie. I vary the ingredients a bit, but usually use plain Greek low fat yogurt, frozen banana chunks, frozen blueberries, lots of fresh mint, some flax oil, chia or hemp, and a nice big scoop of Vitamineral green. Sometimes I add fresh greens as I always used to, but with the Vitamineral green they are a nice addition but they don't feel necessary. More about this blend that I love: No sweeteners. Lots of probiotics. Enzymes. A good mix of seaweeds. I feel great when I use it. I also just bought 2 cute pairs of jeans a few sizes smaller than I had worn in years. They aren't kidding about working your way up to the full dose--it can be very cleansing! :)