HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Quite possibly the best green drink on the market

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This is a great product! The formula is very concentrated, so if you're not used to green drinks you might find it tastes awful- mixing with juice makes it more palatable or you could opt for the capsules. The powder is very fine and almost does not clump when added to water or juice. I mix it with some orange juice and gulp it straight down. It really amazes me how much more energy and an overall feeling of well being I have since I started drinking this every morning. Great mix of greens, see vegetables, enzymes and very powerful probiotics. It has improved my digestion and also made my skin clearer, well worth the price.

I use it in breakfast smoothies and credit it with a flattened tummy :)

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012

I LOVE the blend. To my palate it has a very deep green chlorophyll taste that I enjoy...I feel like I really taste the chlorella. I especially like to use it in a breakfast green smoothie. I vary the ingredients a bit, but usually use plain Greek low fat yogurt, frozen banana chunks, frozen blueberries, lots of fresh mint, some flax oil, chia or hemp, and a nice big scoop of Vitamineral green. Sometimes I add fresh greens as I always used to, but with the Vitamineral green they are a nice addition but they don't feel necessary. More about this blend that I love: No sweeteners. Lots of probiotics. Enzymes. A good mix of seaweeds. I feel great when I use it. I also just bought 2 cute pairs of jeans a few sizes smaller than I had worn in years. They aren't kidding about working your way up to the full dose--it can be very cleansing! :)

The very best green drink anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jul 13, 2010

I have tried several green drinks, but there is only one in my opinion and that is Vitamineral Green. It gives me more of what I need and want for my body. I am a vegetarian and rely upon Vitamineral Green for so much of my diet. I drink it at least twice a day and sometimes more. It has a real punch of energy that gets me going for activities such as tennis and running. I drink it in the morning for breakfast and before I exercise at even in the evening. It is amazing! Give it a chance and you will be with me on this.

Love this product

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 14, 2011

I love this product. I use it in my water bottle when I go to the gym and exercise. It feels very alkaline and as exercising produce acidity in the body I feel that this helps me. The taste is very neutral, I put about 1 tsp in a 750ml bottle and that seems about right. Easy to drink, easier than water actually.

I love this product and will re-order for certain.

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Mar 17, 2011

This is the smoothest 'green' juice I have ever used. It is full of good stuff we all need every day to keep ourselves healthy: super greens, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and probiotics.