HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

I use it in breakfast smoothies and credit it with a flattened tummy :)

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012

I LOVE the blend. To my palate it has a very deep green chlorophyll taste that I enjoy...I feel like I really taste the chlorella. I especially like to use it in a breakfast green smoothie. I vary the ingredients a bit, but usually use plain Greek low fat yogurt, frozen banana chunks, frozen blueberries, lots of fresh mint, some flax oil, chia or hemp, and a nice big scoop of Vitamineral green. Sometimes I add fresh greens as I always used to, but with the Vitamineral green they are a nice addition but they don't feel necessary. More about this blend that I love: No sweeteners. Lots of probiotics. Enzymes. A good mix of seaweeds. I feel great when I use it. I also just bought 2 cute pairs of jeans a few sizes smaller than I had worn in years. They aren't kidding about working your way up to the full dose--it can be very cleansing! :)

The very best green drink anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jul 13, 2010

I have tried several green drinks, but there is only one in my opinion and that is Vitamineral Green. It gives me more of what I need and want for my body. I am a vegetarian and rely upon Vitamineral Green for so much of my diet. I drink it at least twice a day and sometimes more. It has a real punch of energy that gets me going for activities such as tennis and running. I drink it in the morning for breakfast and before I exercise at even in the evening. It is amazing! Give it a chance and you will be with me on this.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2317703 on Jul 07, 2010

This stuff is great. It's my first time using it. The taste is pleasant in oatmeal and unnoticable in smoothies. Not sure if I can attribute a drop in sugar cravings to this too...but could be!

Bargain.

Posted by Reviewer1246887 on Mar 22, 2010

Great product for an unbeatable price! Hopefully this will be kept in the iHerb selection.

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 12, 2010

Great product so many vitimins and healthy greens I don't need much else...great value.