My body thanks you

Posted by Reviewer1147896 on Dec 12, 2011

Have a tendency for fast food at times especailly when I have to travel a lot and have a relatively intense period, back to balance I felt drawn to this product and am trying it for several days now. the body reaction was intense and not very pleasant in the first days but now (in a week) I can't start my day without it and feel great, unlike many other green powders I am able to drink it without being deterred by the taste so that's a huge plus because otherwise I simply stop taking the products and here I can commit to adding it to my diet.

Quite possibly the best green drink on the market

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This is a great product! The formula is very concentrated, so if you're not used to green drinks you might find it tastes awful- mixing with juice makes it more palatable or you could opt for the capsules. The powder is very fine and almost does not clump when added to water or juice. I mix it with some orange juice and gulp it straight down. It really amazes me how much more energy and an overall feeling of well being I have since I started drinking this every morning. Great mix of greens, see vegetables, enzymes and very powerful probiotics. It has improved my digestion and also made my skin clearer, well worth the price.

I use it in breakfast smoothies and credit it with a flattened tummy :)

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012

I LOVE the blend. To my palate it has a very deep green chlorophyll taste that I enjoy...I feel like I really taste the chlorella. I especially like to use it in a breakfast green smoothie. I vary the ingredients a bit, but usually use plain Greek low fat yogurt, frozen banana chunks, frozen blueberries, lots of fresh mint, some flax oil, chia or hemp, and a nice big scoop of Vitamineral green. Sometimes I add fresh greens as I always used to, but with the Vitamineral green they are a nice addition but they don't feel necessary. More about this blend that I love: No sweeteners. Lots of probiotics. Enzymes. A good mix of seaweeds. I feel great when I use it. I also just bought 2 cute pairs of jeans a few sizes smaller than I had worn in years. They aren't kidding about working your way up to the full dose--it can be very cleansing! :)

Love this product

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 14, 2011

I love this product. I use it in my water bottle when I go to the gym and exercise. It feels very alkaline and as exercising produce acidity in the body I feel that this helps me. The taste is very neutral, I put about 1 tsp in a 750ml bottle and that seems about right. Easy to drink, easier than water actually.

Bargain.

Posted by Reviewer1246887 on Mar 22, 2010

Great product for an unbeatable price! Hopefully this will be kept in the iHerb selection.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2317703 on Jul 07, 2010

This stuff is great. It's my first time using it. The taste is pleasant in oatmeal and unnoticable in smoothies. Not sure if I can attribute a drop in sugar cravings to this too...but could be!

Detox + Energy

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on May 18, 2013

I'm allergic to a lot of things and have trouble getting enough nutrition. Even some greens cause problems, but not these ones! Very happy I have greens that I can take! I feel a lot more energy and I feel it helps a lot with detoxing. I eat mostly fruits and veggies, and I take a teaspoon of this with my carrot/apple juice.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3269119 on May 05, 2011

I'm still testing it, but right now I can say that gives me a lot of energy, but is not a stimulant like caffeine energy, is more like a vital energy. I recommend and also want to buy the other products of HealthForce. A good glass presentation. Worth to buy it and test it. And btw, Iherb service is excellent.

Paul from Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer2025023 on Dec 15, 2010

Good Product mixes good. Have had more effective Green powders.

Impossible to drink

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Sep 03, 2014

The taste is so bad that I had to mix it with Chlorella Manna in order to be able to finish the bottle. A Note to Canadian Customers: if you choose DHL EXPRESS International shipping option, you will have to pay $14 to DHL for paying your taxes for you. Something that iherb never mentions on their website.