HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1057727 on Jan 04, 2012

Vitamineral Green is amazing. Once I have started to take a generous amount (1-2 heaped tablespoons a day) I have thrived with energy,bouncing through the day even living on less sleep than I used to! I can also feel that my skin has improved, I am less bloated and sluggish. Together with Earth it's also great for a quick breakfast and I am not hungry and full of energy till past lunchtime! It makes me feel great to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Best green powder

Posted by PrimalLife on Feb 29, 2012

LOVE LOVE this green powder, it just makes me feel so good and full of energy all day. I take 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp before dinner. I just stir it down in 1 cup (2.5 dl) of water and drink it straight. No bad taste at all. Buy it if you care about your health.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2317703 on Jul 07, 2010

This stuff is great. It's my first time using it. The taste is pleasant in oatmeal and unnoticable in smoothies. Not sure if I can attribute a drop in sugar cravings to this too...but could be!

Bargain.

Posted by Reviewer1246887 on Mar 22, 2010

Great product for an unbeatable price! Hopefully this will be kept in the iHerb selection.

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 12, 2010

Great product so many vitimins and healthy greens I don't need much else...great value.