HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Can really feel this

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Oct 11, 2013

I have tried so many brands of Greens drinks. I can honestly say that I can really feel the difference with this one. If you are looking for a sweet tasting greens drink, this is not for you (or simply add juice or mix into smoothie). But I love how pure this one is. It tastes fine on its own (very green and earthy tasting, which I don't mind at all) and it tastes even better with a squeeze of lemon. Try this on an empty stomach - and after a few minutes/half an hour, check in with yourself and you'll realize that you are feeling great!! That has been my experience, at least.

My body thanks you

Posted by Reviewer1147896 on Dec 12, 2011

Have a tendency for fast food at times especailly when I have to travel a lot and have a relatively intense period, back to balance I felt drawn to this product and am trying it for several days now. the body reaction was intense and not very pleasant in the first days but now (in a week) I can't start my day without it and feel great, unlike many other green powders I am able to drink it without being deterred by the taste so that's a huge plus because otherwise I simply stop taking the products and here I can commit to adding it to my diet.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2317703 on Jul 07, 2010

This stuff is great. It's my first time using it. The taste is pleasant in oatmeal and unnoticable in smoothies. Not sure if I can attribute a drop in sugar cravings to this too...but could be!

Bargain.

Posted by Reviewer1246887 on Mar 22, 2010

Great product for an unbeatable price! Hopefully this will be kept in the iHerb selection.

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 12, 2010

Great product so many vitimins and healthy greens I don't need much else...great value.