Awesome products by HealthForce

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on May 01, 2014

Very happy with these......will always use this greens product. Taste is OK too.....

Excellent green powder

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on May 07, 2014

This is a good quality , pure and without any filler green powder. Better than other green powder/drink that i had tried before. It taste really good to me. Highly recommended.

Love it

Posted by 4689354205907854451 on May 26, 2014

Extra health boost especially when you're having hectic days and have no time to eat all healthy meals. Gave it to my dad who was under the weather and he felt better within days. Good as an extra boost in my smoothies too. Taste needs some acquiring but not too bad.

Great product

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Jun 07, 2014

I have only been using this for a few days but so far I like it. I put it in my green smoothies mostly but I have taken it with water. I don't know why but to me it tastes like zucchini bread. Regardless I hope with continued use I see all of the great benefits others describe.

Good green powder

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Best green powder that provides wide spectrum nutrients for entire body.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

There are 3 products from Healthforce Nutritionals that I will not go without and that is this one, spirulina , chlorella and extreme antioxidant! I love others too and actually use others too ; liver rescue, zeoforce, vitamineral earth, probiotics, but the first 4 are my favourite !

Great taste and nutritious

Posted by 5136860758838406147 on Dec 19, 2013

The product tastes great and is nutrients dense.

amazing product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Be galo geras ir kokybiškas produktas. Tik brangokas, bet aš naudojau jį visais atvejais, padeda peršąlus, apsinuodijus, nevirškinat, prie visokių negerumų, bei tiesiog organizmo ir imuniteto stiprinimui, pilnas visokio gėrio ir probiotikų. Just amazing stuff. A little bit expencive, but I'm using it when we get cold, or with stomach flu or something else.. or just for imunity and energy.. It's full of all good stuff and probiotics.

faboulous

Posted by 5601080345870056246 on Jan 13, 2014

tenia un pequeño quiste en la nariz,del cual la dermatologa me dijo que tenia que operarme y desde que tomo vitamineral green se me esta yendo. Casi no lo noto.fabuloso.

Great greens! Energy!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 20, 2015

I have been using this for approximately 1 month. I notice an immediate energy increase after taking it and so will continue to. I have had no ill effects at this stage and as I suffer from a malabsorption problem, I have been happy with that.