• Note: Product is restricted for purchase in California by the manufacturer.

• Customer Ratings

Best Toxic Relief

Posted by Reviewer1509607 on May 03, 2010

I have been using a very good liquid Zeolite product for years and have been very satisfied with it's performance in removing toxic overload from candida cleanse, mercury detox and exposure to environmental toxins. When my sister told me about this company, I decided to try it and the results were better than I expected and much better than the liquid. I tried this product for their high standards. I love the product for it's potency and the extra benefit that it is less expensive than the liquid I was using.

ZeoForce, Detoxify Daily

Posted by KiMaLi on May 23, 2013

100% TruGanic. TruGanic is a pure, hard-core quality standard significantly beyond organic standards with much more stringent criteria and actual verifications. This is a homeopathic product. It is non-toxic and is deeply detoxifying. ZeoForce naturally holds a negative charge and will bond with toxins for safe and effective removal of toxins. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. There is free shipping on orders over 40.00. Products usually ship out within 24 hours, so you get your items quickly.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Jun 25, 2010

Healthforce Nutritionals makes the best products. I was having trouble chelating mercury with chlorella, and these capsules seem to really help.

My whole family takes these.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 20, 2011

Supposedly very good for detoxing. I have had no problems with these caps at all. Just be sure and drink lots of water to help flush the toxins/heavy metals out. This is especially a good thing to take if you are concerned about radiation exposure.

Necessary

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 26, 2009

in this polluted USA. I plan on taking this one for the rest of my life. Zeolite is a good way to get the heavy metals (like mercury, aluminum, cadmium, lead) out. This brand seems to be dedicated and is not pricey like some zeolite suppliers are.

Good product for detox & inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1894856 on Sep 23, 2010

I had several dental fillings removed at once. Bad idea! And the dentist used NO precautions! Immediately that night I felt awful. If I would have known in advance about these problems, I would have purchased this product to have at the time of the removal (and made sure the dentist followed proper, safe protocol). I also doubled my probiotics and fiber. It really helps. It greatly relieved my symptoms AND greatly reduced the inflammation in my abdomen that I've had for years.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

These are fabulous. An very noticable clensing, with no laxative effects. I feel like I was weighed down before, and now I cant use spray aerosol air freshener as my body is now becoming a precision instrument, free from modern day poisons. No fillers in the product at all!

Good detox for everyday use!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jul 06, 2011

This company is very good - pure products with high amounts of nutrients in each capsule/serving. This has worked well to detox us.

Good addition to a cleansing/detoxing routine

Posted by MrJellybean on Apr 03, 2012

I recently got my amalgam fillings removed so I added this along with chlorella and some other supplements to help with the detoxing and chelation process and it all seems to be working very well. My headaches are down, digestion is great and my skin is looking better daily. I just feel better all around and while I can't guarantee that this is what's doing it, it's the latest addition to my regimen and it seems to have spurred a better overall sense of well being in just a few days. I've rarely had a supplement yield results this quickly so I'm glad to have tried it and it's definitely staying as part of my regimen.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Nov 29, 2011

Very satisfied with this product. Uses it the week before liver flush or my period and experience a lot less PMS and a lot less stress on the system. I live a very healthy life so I haven't noticed any dramatic effects, but it seems to be a very good product. I mix it with psyllium husk and drink with two BIG glasses of water before going to bed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »