• Note: Product is restricted for purchase in California by the manufacturer.

• Reviews | English

Best Toxic Relief

Posted by Reviewer1509607 on May 03, 2010

I have been using a very good liquid Zeolite product for years and have been very satisfied with it's performance in removing toxic overload from candida cleanse, mercury detox and exposure to environmental toxins. When my sister told me about this company, I decided to try it and the results were better than I expected and much better than the liquid. I tried this product for their high standards. I love the product for it's potency and the extra benefit that it is less expensive than the liquid I was using.

ZeoForce, Detoxify Daily

Posted by KiMaLi on May 23, 2013

100% TruGanic. TruGanic is a pure, hard-core quality standard significantly beyond organic standards with much more stringent criteria and actual verifications. This is a homeopathic product. It is non-toxic and is deeply detoxifying. ZeoForce naturally holds a negative charge and will bond with toxins for safe and effective removal of toxins. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. There is free shipping on orders over 40.00. Products usually ship out within 24 hours, so you get your items quickly.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Jun 25, 2010

Healthforce Nutritionals makes the best products. I was having trouble chelating mercury with chlorella, and these capsules seem to really help.

My whole family takes these.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 20, 2011

Supposedly very good for detoxing. I have had no problems with these caps at all. Just be sure and drink lots of water to help flush the toxins/heavy metals out. This is especially a good thing to take if you are concerned about radiation exposure.

Necessary

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 26, 2009

in this polluted USA. I plan on taking this one for the rest of my life. Zeolite is a good way to get the heavy metals (like mercury, aluminum, cadmium, lead) out. This brand seems to be dedicated and is not pricey like some zeolite suppliers are.

Good product for detox & inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1894856 on Sep 23, 2010

I had several dental fillings removed at once. Bad idea! And the dentist used NO precautions! Immediately that night I felt awful. If I would have known in advance about these problems, I would have purchased this product to have at the time of the removal (and made sure the dentist followed proper, safe protocol). I also doubled my probiotics and fiber. It really helps. It greatly relieved my symptoms AND greatly reduced the inflammation in my abdomen that I've had for years.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

These are fabulous. An very noticable clensing, with no laxative effects. I feel like I was weighed down before, and now I cant use spray aerosol air freshener as my body is now becoming a precision instrument, free from modern day poisons. No fillers in the product at all!

Very beneficial.

Posted by LeonieLeo on Apr 19, 2015

Previously I had so much toxins in me and felt unwell. I removed my "silver amalgams" at the dentist and I took this regularly for 8 weeks. I now cycle the consumption; 2 weeks every month. It helps with the dreaded mercury and heavy metals. I no longer feel sluggish and my brain-fog is gone. I am so glad to have found this great quality product.

The best alkalizer

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014

I love taking the Detoxify Daily at the end of the day, after I have finished eating for the day. I can feel it cleansing and working to alkalize my body. Makes me feel clean and amazing. Love the company, I have other supplements from them and I know that these are some quality pills.

Good detox for everyday use!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jul 06, 2011

This company is very good - pure products with high amounts of nutrients in each capsule/serving. This has worked well to detox us.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »