Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 24, 2011

noticeably alkalizing

Necessary

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 26, 2009

in this polluted USA. I plan on taking this one for the rest of my life. Zeolite is a good way to get the heavy metals (like mercury, aluminum, cadmium, lead) out. This brand seems to be dedicated and is not pricey like some zeolite suppliers are.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

These are fabulous. An very noticable clensing, with no laxative effects. I feel like I was weighed down before, and now I cant use spray aerosol air freshener as my body is now becoming a precision instrument, free from modern day poisons. No fillers in the product at all!

Good product for detox & inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1894856 on Sep 23, 2010

I had several dental fillings removed at once. Bad idea! And the dentist used NO precautions! Immediately that night I felt awful. If I would have known in advance about these problems, I would have purchased this product to have at the time of the removal (and made sure the dentist followed proper, safe protocol). I also doubled my probiotics and fiber. It really helps. It greatly relieved my symptoms AND greatly reduced the inflammation in my abdomen that I've had for years.

Good addition to a cleansing/detoxing routine

Posted by MrJellybean on Apr 03, 2012

I recently got my amalgam fillings removed so I added this along with chlorella and some other supplements to help with the detoxing and chelation process and it all seems to be working very well. My headaches are down, digestion is great and my skin is looking better daily. I just feel better all around and while I can't guarantee that this is what's doing it, it's the latest addition to my regimen and it seems to have spurred a better overall sense of well being in just a few days. I've rarely had a supplement yield results this quickly so I'm glad to have tried it and it's definitely staying as part of my regimen.