• Note: Product is restricted for purchase in California by the manufacturer.

• Reviews | English

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Nov 29, 2011

Very satisfied with this product. Uses it the week before liver flush or my period and experience a lot less PMS and a lot less stress on the system. I live a very healthy life so I haven't noticed any dramatic effects, but it seems to be a very good product. I mix it with psyllium husk and drink with two BIG glasses of water before going to bed.

HealthForce - ZeoForce Caps

Posted by Reviewer1734379 on Jan 29, 2012

Very good product. Had been juicing alone to remove toxins, but found the release of toxins into my bloodstream too much and was constantly tired. I have more energy using these and I like that I can increase my dosage easily for an intensive cleanse.

Good addition to a cleansing/detoxing routine

Posted by MrJellybean on Apr 03, 2012

I recently got my amalgam fillings removed so I added this along with chlorella and some other supplements to help with the detoxing and chelation process and it all seems to be working very well. My headaches are down, digestion is great and my skin is looking better daily. I just feel better all around and while I can't guarantee that this is what's doing it, it's the latest addition to my regimen and it seems to have spurred a better overall sense of well being in just a few days. I've rarely had a supplement yield results this quickly so I'm glad to have tried it and it's definitely staying as part of my regimen.

Very beneficial.

Posted by LeonieLeo on Apr 19, 2015

Previously I had so much toxins in me and felt unwell. I removed my "silver amalgams" at the dentist and I took this regularly for 8 weeks. I now cycle the consumption; 2 weeks every month. It helps with the dreaded mercury and heavy metals. I no longer feel sluggish and my brain-fog is gone. I am so glad to have found this great quality product.

Zeoforce

Posted by Reviewer1393117 on May 20, 2011

This stuff rocks for sure you can feel the detoxification!!!! I will be buying more for sure!!!!!

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 24, 2011

noticeably alkalizing

great

Posted by Reviewer2407170 on Nov 28, 2011

this is a great detoxifier and energy booster!

Have to try more of this to know better

Posted by Reviewer2015197 on Mar 26, 2012

But so far, always calms my upset stomach down.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Aug 13, 2012

brilliant. detox detox detox alkalize or die

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on May 05, 2010

The pills are very large. Powder may be better for some.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »