Great product

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Dec 05, 2013

Taste: Extremely neutral mineral/rock. Texture: Extremely fine powder, easy to dilute in liquid. Benefits: I take this internally daily. It helps counter the environmental poisons you come into contact with. You then excrete it out. It's pretty simple. I call BS on the person who said they got aplastic anemia from taking this. If you experience detox symptoms, which I never have from this personally, ensure you up your water, take liver rescue if needed and move the body.

Detoxifying secret!

Posted by tuomas on Aug 30, 2011

The very best detoxifier! Takes away heavy metals, sugar, etc!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3043929 on Sep 21, 2012

I really feel this product had something to do with suppressing OB of herpes virus. I was OB free for 4 months while taking supplement daily in my green smoothie. Since running out, the OBs have returned.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Much cheaper than liquid zeolites, found myself craving it, maybe I really needed it, very smooth texture, silky feeling, dissolves well in water, easy to take, great detox product for the world we live in, very happy to have this on hand.

Husband swears by it!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

My husband, Mr. Supplements, swears by this one! He says it's the best thing going. I have not tried it. Hard to keep up with this stuff. But he swears by it. Must be good. (smile)

The Ultimate Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2622188 on Nov 02, 2011

Gits'r Done... A really easy to use, and quite drinkable powder mix. I really feel the effects of continued usage, a noticeable cleansed feeling throughout. Leaves you feeling good.

This Product Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2678885 on Aug 03, 2010

I am using this product to help clear an infection from my body/hand. It is working well, and slowly but surely things are getting better.

Lead and aluminium content and warning not included

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Oct 30, 2015

Naturalnews.com just wrote a warning about zeolite-products after tests: "Zeolites may add 270mg of LEAD to your body every year" As there is no mention or any information about this in the product, I will have to give one star.

Great

Posted by 4944495000095286555 on Sep 13, 2013

Great. On my 2nd bottle!

good Zeolites

Posted by Reviewer3348460 on Jan 29, 2012

Research says it is much better than liquid Zeolites. I have included this while i am detoxing, i will take it on a regular basis as i am trying to clear toxins and metals out of my brain and body. Here's hoping and mud in your stomach.