July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Taste is like eating cement. I take this internally mixed with water at evening and let it be effective over night. My stomach is working better in those mornings after I have taken it. I guess it has also cleaned some toxics away since generally I have been much more energetic after taking this couple of weeks. How ever, I would not recommend very long cure with it, since it also takes some good minerals from the body away. Internally just few weeks to detoxify.

Great multi-use!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 03, 2012

So far I have used this as a face mask,used it in a bath, and have taken it internally. The mask helped temporally lessen the constantly present facial redness and soften my constantly dry face. When used in a bath it felt comparable to expensive mud-soaks and wraps I've tried before (ie-skin softens). I've taken around a teaspoon internally with water every once in awhile at night with no side effects. The taste reminds me of a mild smelling campfire. Very pleasant. Turns green when wet, and a light gray color when dry.

The Supreme Detox

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 17, 2010

You can feel the detox with ZeoForce...just a that great feeling of being cleaned out!

My third bottle

Posted by Reviewer2506709 on Jan 24, 2011

Without it, I feel my body is very unhealthy and toxin

A difference

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Sep 08, 2011

Could tell a difference in how I feel quickly. This is only one of a few suppliments I can tell a difference.