Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3043929 on Sep 21, 2012

I really feel this product had something to do with suppressing OB of herpes virus. I was OB free for 4 months while taking supplement daily in my green smoothie. Since running out, the OBs have returned.

Detoxifying secret!

Posted by tuomas on Aug 30, 2011

The very best detoxifier! Takes away heavy metals, sugar, etc!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Dec 05, 2013

Taste: Extremely neutral mineral/rock. Texture: Extremely fine powder, easy to dilute in liquid. Benefits: I take this internally daily. It helps counter the environmental poisons you come into contact with. You then excrete it out. It's pretty simple. I call BS on the person who said they got aplastic anemia from taking this. If you experience detox symptoms, which I never have from this personally, ensure you up your water, take liver rescue if needed and move the body.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 27, 2013

Definitely recommended for detox. It does not release toxins into the blood streams and effects can be felt after a day or two. Will buy again.

The Ultimate Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2622188 on Nov 02, 2011

Gits'r Done... A really easy to use, and quite drinkable powder mix. I really feel the effects of continued usage, a noticeable cleansed feeling throughout. Leaves you feeling good.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Much cheaper than liquid zeolites, found myself craving it, maybe I really needed it, very smooth texture, silky feeling, dissolves well in water, easy to take, great detox product for the world we live in, very happy to have this on hand.

I am not sure what the hype is all about.

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Oct 07, 2012

the taste is pleasant enough - I tried this together with intestinal movement formula - have noticed nothing worthwhile to report on.

changed formula doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 02, 2016

I used to love this stuff. It worked really well, but they changed the formula and now it is not only grainy, it no longer produces the desired results... and they raised the price quite alot. I was willing to pay the $30 before even though it was alot because it was good stuff. I am so disappointed to no longer find this product useful. Edit: I have found that it is still useful in the bath. I believe I still derive benefit, though not the same as when I would drink it, from using product to take warm baths in. I believe it to be an especially good treatment for my scalp and hair. I duck my head under the water when bathing.

Question mark

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 13, 2011

HealthForce has a good reputation. With this product, it is said that its absorbtion surface is improved. Unfortunately, I cannot say I noticed any significant positive effects. It feels neutral to the body. I can compare to another zeolite I took previously, where I felt some rush in the body immediately after the dose. I will not order again so soon, maybe try other zeolites. PS: it helps if the origin of the zeolite would be written on the bottle.

This Product Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2678885 on Aug 03, 2010

I am using this product to help clear an infection from my body/hand. It is working well, and slowly but surely things are getting better.