Detox...

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I've been taking a tbsp. several times a day in juice for a great cellular detox. I'm loving it.

HealthForce ZeoForce

Posted by 5734567489755867581 on Nov 18, 2012

yep, I detoxify almost daily and love the way this powder works! Wonderful to buy in quantity; thank-you iHerb.

I am not sure what the hype is all about.

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Oct 07, 2012

the taste is pleasant enough - I tried this together with intestinal movement formula - have noticed nothing worthwhile to report on.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3043929 on Sep 21, 2012

I really feel this product had something to do with suppressing OB of herpes virus. I was OB free for 4 months while taking supplement daily in my green smoothie. Since running out, the OBs have returned.

Very Awesome Product !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I am a health-food, nutritional product junkie. I try new products all the time and occasionally find products that become part of my daily routine. ZeoForce goes well beyond that for me. It's amazing what 1 or 2 servings daily will do for your body and sense of well-being. I had a lot of amalgam fillings in my teeth for years and suffered what I now realize were the symptoms of mercury toxicity. After ameliorating that situation, I'm now doing a slow and steady mercury detox. I use cilantro, chlorella AND ZeoForce to help my body process the removal of heavy metals. Without ZeoForce, I was getting arthritis-y finger swelling and a host of other detox symptoms. Adding ZeoForce changed everything and now I let my body tell me when I need to take more ZeoForce although it's at least daily. In addition, eating wheat, sugar, dairy and other food sensitivities causes that whole finger swelling thing which responds within an hour to a cup of water and zeolite. My experience makes me wonder how many people who have symptoms that the medical community has labeled Arthritis actually have a sensitivity to foods, or heavy metals, or whose bodies are fighting something else. What I do know is that anyone who is striving for wellness needs to try this product. It's not like Bentonite (my first thought), but a sponge-like volcanic ash that's naturally magnetic. It pulls in heavy metals from your body, encapsulates them in its tiny molecular honeycomb structure, and helps to release them safely from your body. In my honest opinion, this stuff is worth whatever it costs, and I cannot imagine a day that ZeoForce will not be a part of my daily routine.

Zeoforce Zeolite by Healthforce

Posted by 5609770508779249820 on Jul 25, 2012

This is an excellent product at a very good price. Subject to some of the considerations mentioned below, it is well worth a try. Firstly, the iHerb response both in terms of customer contact and in the shipping and receiving of this product was A+. Way to go iHerb. Secondly, the response of customer service at Healthforce was also excellent. Their initial response was delayed by volume I suspect, but once they made contact, their assistance was invaluable. Using the phone is quicker. Way to go Healthforce. Thirdly, while this product has a number of uses internal and external, it is a detox product. It is listed as having several beneficial effects. Among these are that it removes not only heavy metals but chemical toxins as well. For those of you familiar with detox products, this last is a bonus. If you are familiar with detox products and you know your own body quite well, this is a worthwhile product to sample after you do independent research. There is a lot of literature that makes conflicting claims about the effects of and mode of operation of this product. The other thing worth investigating is the size of the particles in the product. It has to be reduced to its consumable size by artificial means. The size to which it is reduced varies from product to product. The size of the product will affect the mode by which the product operates in the body. So, research is important. Healthforce were very helpful in this regard. However, if you are not familiar with detox products, in addition to doing your own research, you might want to look up a qualified health practitioner who understands environmental medicine. I happen to live in a bit of a cultural backwater, so there are none of these here. Most mainstream medical people won’t be familiar with detox, so it helps to have someone to help you who is. Bottom line with heavy metal detox is that before metals can be removed from your body, something has to dislodge them from wherever they are stored. They do not spend their lives in our bodies floating around in our blood. Although many products claim that once they bind the toxins, they do not release them, bodily experience suggests that not all toxins and metals that are dislodged during detox are removed from the body. Depending upon what is being moved around, and where it relocates itself, things can happen. Caution is always advised when doing detox. I had significant exposure to both chemical and heavy metal toxins when I was a kid. As an adult, I had a dentist who believed that her silver fillings in any size were vastly superior to my natural teeth. She was a perfectionist so she would remove the recent fillings and replace them as her impulses dictated, always removing more of that unneeded natural tooth when she did. I did not know that silver = mercury. As it happens, it also = tin. She didn’t say and I didn’t ask. Other dentists were horrified by her handiwork, including a few who thought that using mercury fillings was perfectly acceptable. I have been fortunate to find a really good dentist in Fullerton CA who removed the fillings as safely as possible. In addition to the fact that tin is a multi faceted toxin all on its own, since my childhood exposure to organotins, I am allergic to some of them. It would have been really nice to know that silver fillings contained tin and that bacteria in the mouth can methylise them, but, hey, I didn’t ask! With recent findings about mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic etc., organotins are a kind of rage item because they are believed to be safe. They are used in all sorts of products. VOCs containing them seem to be a trigger, and then my immune system attacks the stores of tin in my body. Recently, I had a severe attack which has persisted for months. I had been looking for a detox agent that would remove tin. This isn’t easy to do. Zeolite is advertised as binding to tin. I thought that I would try. Within 2 weeks of using zeolite, my multiple site reactions to the organotin subsided. Because my immune system is sensitive at the moment, subsequent re exposure triggered another attack. Again, after about 2 weeks, the attack subsided. Organotins are also attracted to nuclear receptors. They mess big time with the endocrine system, among other things. Since taking the zeolite, some of my endocrine dysfunction has improved too. This is a much appreciated side benefit. Only thing that might distress anyone is that occasionally there are larger pieces of zeolite in the powder. They aren’t very big but when the size is supposed to be a few microns and you have a piece that might be half a millimeter, some folks might be concerned. A good thing is that the container is glass. Plastics are toxins and the food grade coatings used in some of them consist of polymerised organotin. I don’t need any more of them, thanks. None of the other natural detox products that I have been taking for years and that I continue to take have had these beneficial effects. Yahoo! Thank you zeolite! Thank you Healthforce! Thank you iHerb! And thanks to the Creator who maketh everything, me and zeolite included! Remember, caution is always the best approach, so, if you aren’t experienced doing detox, find a health care provider who is, but this is an excellent product at a very good price.

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxify Daily, 400 g, Powder (HFC-00055

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 09, 2012

this is great for detox. I take it with barley and wheatgrass powders in a little apple juice

Great multi-use!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 03, 2012

So far I have used this as a face mask,used it in a bath, and have taken it internally. The mask helped temporally lessen the constantly present facial redness and soften my constantly dry face. When used in a bath it felt comparable to expensive mud-soaks and wraps I've tried before (ie-skin softens). I've taken around a teaspoon internally with water every once in awhile at night with no side effects. The taste reminds me of a mild smelling campfire. Very pleasant. Turns green when wet, and a light gray color when dry.

Husband swears by it!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

My husband, Mr. Supplements, swears by this one! He says it's the best thing going. I have not tried it. Hard to keep up with this stuff. But he swears by it. Must be good. (smile)

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!