Excellent Detox

Posted by Reviewer3112194 on Mar 07, 2011

This product is excellent as a heavy metal detox! you can really feel it working. It does leave you feeling a bit drained so stock up on minerals & nutrician following the detox. Together with bentonite, zeolite provides a convenient & effective way to detox any harmful substances that we may accumulate.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer3008431 on Dec 30, 2010

It really works. After 1 month of using Zeolite my chronic prostatitis is gone.

I hope it is working!

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

We live in Japan and are using this daily to help us to stay healthy. I have read up about zeolite's ability to bind heavy metals and elements such as cesium in remediation projects. I don't know if it is working in my body, but I sure hope so!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Taste is like eating cement. I take this internally mixed with water at evening and let it be effective over night. My stomach is working better in those mornings after I have taken it. I guess it has also cleaned some toxics away since generally I have been much more energetic after taking this couple of weeks. How ever, I would not recommend very long cure with it, since it also takes some good minerals from the body away. Internally just few weeks to detoxify.

Very very good

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jul 24, 2010

I bought this after a lot of dithering following glowing reviews from other people here, and also found an almost immediate positive effect on my digestive system, clearly linked to the Zeoforce. I tried another brand a few years back which had nothing like its effect. Slightly more rounded picture: I quite often mix the zeoforce with humic or fulvic acid. I'm supplementing with zinc at the opposite end of the day to this product, and am also taking a really state of the art probiotic (it includes all the byproducts that you'd get from kefir in raw milk). Collectively, these things have sorted me out in the space of a fortnight.

A difference

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Sep 08, 2011

Could tell a difference in how I feel quickly. This is only one of a few suppliments I can tell a difference.

Great multi-use!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 03, 2012

So far I have used this as a face mask,used it in a bath, and have taken it internally. The mask helped temporally lessen the constantly present facial redness and soften my constantly dry face. When used in a bath it felt comparable to expensive mud-soaks and wraps I've tried before (ie-skin softens). I've taken around a teaspoon internally with water every once in awhile at night with no side effects. The taste reminds me of a mild smelling campfire. Very pleasant. Turns green when wet, and a light gray color when dry.

Great for detoxing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

My doc has me using this with my csm med to clear out mold from my system; I mix 1tbsp with 1cup water with my cholestyrimne and sip it slow over the course of an hour. I have been feeling better for using it and this is a better price than what my doc gets it for. If you have a rash or break out on your face or else where, you can mix a small amount with water and apply; let it sit there for about 30min. It worked very well for me to clear the blemishes. iherb has great prices and they pack this very well.

Some days good some not as good

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Aug 21, 2010

After doing a fair amount of research on zeolite I found this product and decided I would start with it. The first week I felt amazingly well. Then it seems the good results have tapered off. I'm using the maximum amount suggested and will stick with the regimen until I've completed the bottle. Overall I can discern a difference in my level of energy and ability to sleep. The one negative is it has caused constipation requirring herbal laxatives. After completing the bottle I will update my review if there is more improvement.

zeolites

Posted by Reviewer2773385 on Nov 15, 2009

Hello, I just ordered two zeolite bottles, and I'm very happy with it. I'm pleased that there is a zeolite option that has so much of the clay, for such a great price. the tinctures are waaay too expensive!! thanks for the speedy delivery too:)