HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Excellent Detox

Posted by Reviewer3112194 on Mar 07, 2011

This product is excellent as a heavy metal detox! you can really feel it working. It does leave you feeling a bit drained so stock up on minerals & nutrician following the detox. Together with bentonite, zeolite provides a convenient & effective way to detox any harmful substances that we may accumulate.

I hope it is working!

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

We live in Japan and are using this daily to help us to stay healthy. I have read up about zeolite's ability to bind heavy metals and elements such as cesium in remediation projects. I don't know if it is working in my body, but I sure hope so!

It works.

Posted by Reviewer3008431 on Dec 30, 2010

It really works. After 1 month of using Zeolite my chronic prostatitis is gone.

Very very good

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jul 24, 2010

I bought this after a lot of dithering following glowing reviews from other people here, and also found an almost immediate positive effect on my digestive system, clearly linked to the Zeoforce. I tried another brand a few years back which had nothing like its effect. Slightly more rounded picture: I quite often mix the zeoforce with humic or fulvic acid. I'm supplementing with zinc at the opposite end of the day to this product, and am also taking a really state of the art probiotic (it includes all the byproducts that you'd get from kefir in raw milk). Collectively, these things have sorted me out in the space of a fortnight.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Taste is like eating cement. I take this internally mixed with water at evening and let it be effective over night. My stomach is working better in those mornings after I have taken it. I guess it has also cleaned some toxics away since generally I have been much more energetic after taking this couple of weeks. How ever, I would not recommend very long cure with it, since it also takes some good minerals from the body away. Internally just few weeks to detoxify.