The Supreme Detox

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 17, 2010

You can feel the detox with ZeoForce...just a that great feeling of being cleaned out!

My third bottle

Posted by Reviewer2506709 on Jan 24, 2011

Without it, I feel my body is very unhealthy and toxin

ZeoForce Changed everything

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 12, 2014

My son developed multiple chemical and EMF sensitivity. He was very, very sick. He came to live with us in August, but was about the same in December until he was able to start taking a small amount of ZeoForce (about 1/8 tsp) a couple of times a day. He now has a job and is living in an apartment with his wife. We did a lot of research on the product first and talked to the company. We are all convinced that zeolite is almost a must in our toxic world. My husband and I now take 1/2to 1 tsp a day to detox. The bottle is huge and lasts for months with two,of us taking it daily. We both add juice for taste. My son can't do juice, but doesn't mind the taste.

Best mixed with something.

Posted by energetyx on Jun 19, 2011

The label for this says neutral taste, but by itself it tastes terrible, with an aftertaste similar to the smell of diesel. Mix it with something else and it is much easier to take. Has some small gritty particles in it.

Very fine powder

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 19, 2010

I take a spoonfull of thie zeolite powder once every now and then to trap and get rid of some toxins from my body. The taste isn't bad, really, just strange. I can deal with strange if it's good for me. =) And I trust it is. I should take it more regularly, though...

works like its supposed to

Posted by Reviewer1126077 on Dec 16, 2012

I recommend to start easy, got detoxheadache after 3days, slowed it down by only drinking the top water and refill over the day til it was empty that helped. Great product, taste like a volcano ^.^

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 09, 2012

Maybe it seems weird to eat dirt, but there are lots of minerals in this and it alkalizes your pH. I got this when I ran out of Redmond Clay, which I also like a lot. This clay is lighter than Redmond, very fine and silky with a texture similar to cornstarch and a light gray-green color. It has a sweetish taste. If you have taken clay before, you already know the taste. I will probably alternate this with Redmond. I can't prove anything, but I feel better. It helps my digestion and does not dehydrate me the way magnesium seems to. Now this is really going to sound weird, but somehow I feel calmer and more grounded when I take this. Perhaps there is a micromineral in this that I am otherwise lacking, who knows. But it's similar to the effect of Earthing (q.v.).

Works great, I feel happier on the inside & surpresses appitite

Posted by Reviewer1653116 on May 27, 2012

Since taking it I have more energy and I dont get hungry when I take it (29 yr F)

Excellent value, seems to work

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

I take 1/2 tsp of this powder each morning along with enzymes, protein and fiber. Does the trick of keeping me regular and I'm sure it's also working to flush out toxins and alkalise my system. This supplement is on repeat order for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3043929 on Sep 21, 2012

I really feel this product had something to do with suppressing OB of herpes virus. I was OB free for 4 months while taking supplement daily in my green smoothie. Since running out, the OBs have returned.