Seems to work

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Nov 28, 2013

I have only tried this a few times sporadically. Will report back later.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is probably the most inexpensive way to detox. Zeolite can be used often internally and externally. It has a very clay like taste/smell. Zeolite has a very strong negative ionic charge, allowing it to be easily draw and bond positively charged ions such as heavy metals, environmental chemicals like pesticides, pathogens, viruses, impurities, drugs so it can be easily be removed and pas sed out of the body. It’s very alkalising, helping to balance our body’s pH value. It also aids our body to better absorb nutrients and allows our immune system to fight harmful bacteria and virus better. When used externally, its electromagnetic property helps to increase blood circulation, skin cell repair and removed impurities such chlorine etc. It is best to have done a colon detox prior to taking this so that the toxins can be removed easily. It is important to take high fiber to speed the waste removal proces s to avoid irritation to intestine walls and prevent reabsorbing it again. It is recommended to be taken on empty stomach to improve the cleansing effect. What makes Healthforce Zeolite superior to other similar product is that it is magnetically sanitized (important components are not destroyed by heat or radiation), concentrated and not diluted (value for money), enhanced with homeopathic and vibrational energies (improve cleansing and the positive energy can be pas sed to our cells), micro reduced to the size of a red blood cell (can be easily absorbed to our blood stream and smaller size also means increased surface area) and is truganic. (Healthforce’s own stringent version of organic). Personally, I find the taste to be acceptable and tolerable and do not make me gag. The detoxicification effect is much stronger than detoxing green food (e.g wheat gras s, cholera) and it is wise to start with low dosages before increasing. The beneficial effect will be felt rather quickly (few days). It is important to take occasional break from this as our body do requires the heavy metals in minuscule amounts for uses as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

W o W

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 25, 2013

Certainly detoxifies!!! Excellent product and easy to swallow with just water.

Aplastic anemia

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Oct 16, 2013

Nowhere is pointed out a warning that detox with this kind of detox, can cause aplastic anemia (life threatening anemia, severest form) when stored poisons starts being drawn out. Very serious. I have gotten aplastic anemia since I started with this product. I will for sure follow up here. A warning should be in place amongst product's info...

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 27, 2013

Definitely recommended for detox. It does not release toxins into the blood streams and effects can be felt after a day or two. Will buy again.

Great

Posted by 4944495000095286555 on Sep 13, 2013

Great. On my 2nd bottle!

Love it!!

Posted by 4757245781004529734 on Aug 05, 2013

Using it as detox drink, in bath, foot bath and as facial mask. Love it. I feel the difference from not using it.

detox

Posted by 5383040937314234213 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't started using this yet, as i'm saving it for when i begin getting my amalgams out

Great for detoxing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

My doc has me using this with my csm med to clear out mold from my system; I mix 1tbsp with 1cup water with my cholestyrimne and sip it slow over the course of an hour. I have been feeling better for using it and this is a better price than what my doc gets it for. If you have a rash or break out on your face or else where, you can mix a small amount with water and apply; let it sit there for about 30min. It worked very well for me to clear the blemishes. iherb has great prices and they pack this very well.

works like its supposed to

Posted by Reviewer1126077 on Dec 16, 2012

I recommend to start easy, got detoxheadache after 3days, slowed it down by only drinking the top water and refill over the day til it was empty that helped. Great product, taste like a volcano ^.^