Detox...

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I've been taking a tbsp. several times a day in juice for a great cellular detox. I'm loving it.

good Zeolites

Posted by Reviewer3348460 on Jan 29, 2012

Research says it is much better than liquid Zeolites. I have included this while i am detoxing, i will take it on a regular basis as i am trying to clear toxins and metals out of my brain and body. Here's hoping and mud in your stomach.

seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2085580 on Aug 03, 2010

I am using this product on my goat that has mastitis. It seems to be working though not as effectively as the zeolite liquid drops.

the jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jan 03, 2011

interesting product...I bought this as I didn't want to continue with the high price liquids... Difficult to measure the cleanse effect, though I believe my eyes look brighter after taking it... With more time I will be able to ascertain whether it is of definite benefit.

Detox aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

Concerned about radiation and decided to start using this. Supposed to be good for removing radiation and heavy metals.

Siv

Posted by Reviewer1037346 on Aug 20, 2011

The product is very good and have a high quality. The product is more than I exspected, I will absolut by this again. It was easy to order and I got the parcel faster than I expected. Very good service

Zeoforce

Posted by wendybrown on Sep 03, 2010

I really like this brand. It does help to give a good b.m., but not overwhelming on the body either.

Love it!!

Posted by 4757245781004529734 on Aug 05, 2013

Using it as detox drink, in bath, foot bath and as facial mask. Love it. I feel the difference from not using it.

Great

Posted by 4944495000095286555 on Sep 13, 2013

Great. On my 2nd bottle!

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxify Daily, 400 g, Powder (HFC-00055

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Jul 09, 2012

this is great for detox. I take it with barley and wheatgrass powders in a little apple juice