Works great, I feel happier on the inside & surpresses appitite

Posted by Reviewer1653116 on May 27, 2012

Since taking it I have more energy and I dont get hungry when I take it (29 yr F)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2588400 on Apr 12, 2012

very pure, and feels healthy.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 09, 2012

Maybe it seems weird to eat dirt, but there are lots of minerals in this and it alkalizes your pH. I got this when I ran out of Redmond Clay, which I also like a lot. This clay is lighter than Redmond, very fine and silky with a texture similar to cornstarch and a light gray-green color. It has a sweetish taste. If you have taken clay before, you already know the taste. I will probably alternate this with Redmond. I can't prove anything, but I feel better. It helps my digestion and does not dehydrate me the way magnesium seems to. Now this is really going to sound weird, but somehow I feel calmer and more grounded when I take this. Perhaps there is a micromineral in this that I am otherwise lacking, who knows. But it's similar to the effect of Earthing (q.v.).

zeo force

Posted by Reviewer2242849 on Mar 13, 2012

Zeo Force is an awesome product. It will be a staple in MY house.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Taste is like eating cement. I take this internally mixed with water at evening and let it be effective over night. My stomach is working better in those mornings after I have taken it. I guess it has also cleaned some toxics away since generally I have been much more energetic after taking this couple of weeks. How ever, I would not recommend very long cure with it, since it also takes some good minerals from the body away. Internally just few weeks to detoxify.

Excellent value, seems to work

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

I take 1/2 tsp of this powder each morning along with enzymes, protein and fiber. Does the trick of keeping me regular and I'm sure it's also working to flush out toxins and alkalise my system. This supplement is on repeat order for me.

I hope it is working!

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

We live in Japan and are using this daily to help us to stay healthy. I have read up about zeolite's ability to bind heavy metals and elements such as cesium in remediation projects. I don't know if it is working in my body, but I sure hope so!

Great product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1855031 on Feb 13, 2012

Have used this product for over 6 months. Good defense against any radio active particles that may be around after the Japanese nuclear occurance.

good Zeolites

Posted by Reviewer3348460 on Jan 29, 2012

Research says it is much better than liquid Zeolites. I have included this while i am detoxing, i will take it on a regular basis as i am trying to clear toxins and metals out of my brain and body. Here's hoping and mud in your stomach.

Superb