• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Perfect

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Jun 02, 2013

Why are there not more reviews on this product? Because it is perfect. It tastes like regular milk chocolate. The consistency is perfect and it melts on the tounge.

So good

Posted by Brussels on Jan 26, 2015

I live in Belgium and I know what real chocolate should taste like. This one here can definitely calm one's cravings. Delicious! Tastes like real milk chocolate. I'm so ordering more! The chocolate bars are small and convinient to take with you anywhere. If you like my review, press YES please

Fantastic... must be one of iherb's best kept secrets!!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jun 24, 2014

Wow, I agree with the last reviewer. I can't understand why there aren't more reviews about these. I only just stumbled across them on iherb when looking for naturally sweetened chocolate bars (not easy to find!!) and couldn't believe the clean list of ingredients (no refined sugars or nasty artificial sweeteners). They taste really great too and only 2 net carbs!!! Have tried the peanut butter flavour too and they're also amazing!! Well done ChocoRite...keep up the good work! Now, if only the ChocoLite Protein bars had such clean ingredients....

Buy it!!

Posted by 5718140374069219654 on Feb 28, 2014

really great taste! a little bit too good because i eat the hole box

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Oct 31, 2014

This is so good! Perfect sugarfree chocolate! Almost to good to be true that it is sugarfree - and so milky! Yes, as I said: perfect. I love that is free from maltitol.

Great!

Posted by 5723370524102495100 on Feb 21, 2014

Very smooth tasting chocolate and I will be ordering these lots.

Delicious

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 07, 2015

This is very good, I found it very hard to resist not to eat all 5 bars. Is just like normal chocolate, but I like this better because is not as sweet. A little expensive, because are quite small. I would buy this again in bulk if posible.

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Dec 08, 2014

So good! Tastes like milk chocolate!

Very good!

Posted by Nicolalovesiherb on Jan 30, 2014

This chocolate is amazing! Stevia sweetner is very positive and the taste is totally like milkchocolate with sugar!

Good

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Feb 17, 2014

Good chocolate with no stomach symptoms but I liked the crispy bar even more. Still think I would buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »