BETTER THAN THE FUDGE ONE! :-)

Posted by 5505314988425706270 on Jun 25, 2013

I got mine like 20 minutes ago, and I must say, I like this better than the fudge one. Much better, actually! It almost tastes like normal chocolate milk! :-) I mix mine with milk, but I am going to try water to save some calories etc. Everyone should try this, it's soo good yet very cheap.

The best protein powder ever

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 01, 2014

I absolutely love this one. I use it with everything. I find very stupid to drink it because i don't think it will work (not for me at least) but i add it to porages and pancakes to make them more protein-ish. It goes well to mix it with natural yougurt and some barries for example. I ordered other tastes. I will defenetly order this one again. The box itself is quite big with a little spoon in it. Doesn't leave any strong aftertaste. It is not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day!

Tasty, but this is no meal replacement

Posted by 5522757279607161478 on Jul 31, 2013

I had 1 serving with water (12oz). 4 hours later, my tummy is growling! BUT - it does taste great, even with just water. Just like low-fat chocolate milk!

Tastes good but not very sustaining

Posted by 4857003431287913044 on Sep 19, 2013

I bought this shake to use as a meal replacement shake as I have around 60 pounds to lose. Though it tastes good with just water, I find myself hungry within 2 to 3 hours, and that's with the addition of chia seeds. It may be better to use this as a protein shake or mix it in milk for a better experience.

Good except for the aftertaste

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 29, 2013

Tastes really good, tastes so like candy actually it is hard to believe that this is healthy. I use it as recommended (two scoops in water) and also in baking, and in pancakes (try it!) Only problem I have with this is the artificial sweet aftertaste...but that is easily solved with a cup of coffee :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Mar 16, 2012

They didnt have fudge brownie, so i tried this in stead. Good/ok in taste, but i think the brownie fudge are better. Use: ice cream, coffee, ice coffee, chocolate milshake

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Absolutely my favorite chocolate protein when it comes to flavor. Just as great alone as for baking!

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

Protein

Posted by 5334937581722273868 on Oct 08, 2013

The taste is too sweet (sweetner) :-(

really good!

Posted by 5230871015794094736 on Oct 08, 2013

It works really well and tastes perfect.