New To iHerb?

HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Chocolate Supreme, 14.7 oz (418 g)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Mar 16, 2012

They didnt have fudge brownie, so i tried this in stead. Good/ok in taste, but i think the brownie fudge are better. Use: ice cream, coffee, ice coffee, chocolate milshake

Good except for the aftertaste

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 29, 2013

Tastes really good, tastes so like candy actually it is hard to believe that this is healthy. I use it as recommended (two scoops in water) and also in baking, and in pancakes (try it!) Only problem I have with this is the artificial sweet aftertaste...but that is easily solved with a cup of coffee :)

BETTER THAN THE FUDGE ONE! :-)

Posted by 5505314988425706270 on Jun 25, 2013

I got mine like 20 minutes ago, and I must say, I like this better than the fudge one. Much better, actually! It almost tastes like normal chocolate milk! :-) I mix mine with milk, but I am going to try water to save some calories etc. Everyone should try this, it's soo good yet very cheap.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Absolutely my favorite chocolate protein when it comes to flavor. Just as great alone as for baking!

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!